Fathers daughter

After my father had manipulated Ms.Mrine to show us where she lived. I have my dad back the photos. This was going to be fun to mess with his sluts life.
I smile to myself what a wonderful and lovely world. Dad had a few important things he had to do what was in Kyoto. So I have to stay behind.

I can now wreck the city. The flames danced on my fingers this should be FUN!
I slam my fist on a gas station. Then fire teleport to the other side of Ikebukuro.

Bumping into Verona and Shizu-chan. They both had ice cream in their hands.

"Hello Verona, Shizuo." I smile.

"You set fire to that gas station am I Correct?" Verona asks.

I put a hand to my heart,"What made you think that?" I say sarcastically.

"You shouldn't be so much like Izaya." Shizuo pats my shoulder.

I brush his shoulder off,"Well Shizu-Chan I am my fathers daughter and nothing will ever change that. So get used to it." I wink.

With that I skip away back to my fathers apartment. He should be back at 9:50pm. So I think today should be Father daughter movie night!

What to watch? Scary movie or Action?
Damn can't decide maybe I will get pizza and make black coffee for my dad.
I ordered 2 pizzas online and started to make the instant coffee for Izaya-San.
I thought of Ms.Marine. I thought her and my father would be a good match but she was to easily manipulated by my father. which means she's not the one for him.

Noir meowed and rubbed her face on my hand. I pet her softly. I love that my dad kept her while I was gone. I think I am going to watch some Hetalia.

[50 minutes later]
"Aya." I hear and felt someone touch my forehead.

"Hmm?" I mumbled.

"Thanks for the coffee." I hear dad say to me. He picked me up and took me upstairs.

Noir meowed at my dad and followed us. I felt myself rocking from side to side. The Door squeaked and dad placed me on top.
I rub my eye,"Daddy."

"Go to sleep kid we can watch a movie tomorrow." He smiled.

I hug him tightly,"Welcome home."