“Your hair is getting longer.” Sana brushed Jihyo's black hair to the side to have a better look of her face, her sharp eyes.

“My new year's resolution” Jihyo joked.

“To grow your hair?”

“No. To have you like this on the table.” The younger girl wiggled her eyebrows trying to be funny which she succeeded by doing Sana laugh under her.

The older girl pulled her down to capture her cocky lips for a kiss. 

Their kisses continued without any interruption and allowed their hands to caress those places they couldn't touch in public. Soon enough, Sana was biting her lower lip as Jihyo skillfully took off Sana bra while kissing her neck and collarbone.

“Sana-chan..” She called her. “You said I would be hungry, right?” She only got a confused look from Sana. “I'm gonna eat then.” 

Without even waiting for an answer, Jihyo grabbed a chocolate bottle from the fridge.

“Jihyo, w-what–” Sana felt some cold chocolate on her neck and breasts, it was a similar sensation as when you put on lotion after you shower.

“Getting my food.” That was all Jihyo responded while she used her hands now to spread chocolate on her girlfriend's breasts and neck. Putting a little more effort on those places where she knew were her weak spots. 

Jihyo succeed when Sana wasn't able to hold back a moan.

The younger focused on kissing, biting and licking Sana's body, listening to her low moans that would only encourage her more.

Her hands wandered lower and Sana closed her eyes when she felt electricity  everywhere.

Jihyo's hands went to her thighs and grabbed them hard, caressing them with need. Her hips started to move almost automatically and Sana need to feel more.

Jihyo's hands kept caressing her thighs while she placed more kisses on her neck, Sana was almost rolling her eyes to the back at how good it was.

More moans and whimpers would leave her lips, letting herself go by Jihyo's touches.

Meanwhile, Jihyo surprised her by kissing her on the lips. Sana circled her arms around her neck trying to deepen it, to feel more of her.

There was disappointment in Sana's face when Jihyo pulled away.

Jihyo looked into her eyes and she immediately got the sign. She wanted to feel more of what Jihyo could offer her.

The younger pulled down the last clothing item Sana was wearing. Her panties. Her anxious hands making it a little more difficult but ended up completing her task anyway and threw it on the floor. Her sharp eyes met Sana's again, silently asking if it was okay to continue.

Instead of saying anything, Sana opened her legs for her, and soon felt Jihyo's hand massaging her clit, and new that she got the perfect rhythm and spot when Sana started to moan. Her hips lifted a little and Jihyo took that chance to enter one finger.

Sana tensed for a moment, when she was ready she indicated Jihyo to keep going, needing to satisfy her desire.

Jihyo got one of Sana's breasts into her mouth while she kept using her hand to go in and out of her center.

She entered one more finger, only making Sana's moan get louder.

Jihyo took it as a sign to continue. She loved to please her girlfriend. There wasn't anything more hot than Sana screaming her name, while looking so sweaty, so needy.

She let her breast go and moved back to her neck, leaving slight bites and making sure there wasn't more chocolate. Time passed by too quickly for them while they enjoyed themselves, but then Jihyo felt a pressure around her fingers.

Sana was close so the younger decreased her pace and made her movements deeper. The older girl was panting and desperately looked for Jihyo's lips, grabbing her face for a kiss.

It was a passionate, as if she was trying to tell her how much she loved her with just her lips.

Jihyo went speeded up her rhythm, hoping to hear more of those sounds her girlfriend would make, reassuring her she was doing things right.

They were still kissing when Sana reached her orgasm.

“Jihyo– oh my god!” Sana let herself go. Her body was shaking and her heart was beating hard in her chest. She closed her eyes, feeling her mind going blank and Jihyo kissing her cheek.

There was a silence while waiting for Sana to comeback from her high, and Jihyo kept caressing her hair.

“I think I need a shower..” Sana managed to say, slowly catching her breath. “And you will clean the dishes.”

“What? You didn't even finish cooking!”

“And whose fault is that?”