NEIGHBORS

credits from sananndreas from AO3
-------------------------------------------------------------

moans and gasps was the only thing heard in the room, mixed between insults and compliments. wet sounds invaded the walls and resonated in it.

with all that mixture of sounds and the bed hitting against the wall, jihyo was surprised they didn't get any complaints from the neighbors yet. 

the moans became whining when sana felt the thrusts stop.

"what th− why do you stop?" sana moved her hips trying to get the younger's member deep inside again, but a pair of tanned hands held her firmly stopping her from moving. "nghh, what's wrong with you?"

the younger took a breath before speaking.

jihyo panted. "sana-chan, the neighbors will get upset with all the noise."

sana managed to get jihyo's hands away from her hips, and started to ride her again.

"you think i care?" she emphatized every word as she lifted her hips only to sink hard on jihyo's  dick, leaving her with a hard breathing. 

sana felt how the younger's dick went deep inside, seeing jihyo with such a expression of pleasure on her face every time she clenched around her felt like a prize. 

she found it ridiculous how jihyo was worrying about the damn neighbors when sana was giving her the ride of her life.. how stupid.

the older moved her hips in circles, and used her knees for impulse before starting going up and down again.

"mmm.. ahh−do i need  to tie you to the bed to get what i want?" sana questiond her when jihyo still seemed hesitant.

jihyo tensed in the probability of it. it's something they have done before when the korean girls would be too tired after work. sana would get the handcuffs or some rope, and tied her there till she came at least three times. jihyo felt good being under sana's control, and the older liked to have jihyo in the palm of her hand.

sana bit her lower lip feeling how jihyo gets harder inside. "you like the idea, don't you?"

"you make it sound as if i'm the only one who enjoys it."

sana stopped, meeting her eyes and smiling with mockery.

"you make it sound as if i don't like riding you for hours till one gets tired." her fingers get tangled in the younger's black hair. "..as if you don't like getting inside of me everytime you get hard."

sana got closer to jihyo's face, till her breath was right on her and then captured her lips– biting them, marking them, feeling how their tonges pushed against the other. only stopped when air was needed. sana pulled away a little, placing one hand on the younger's shoulder.

"jihyo, should we try to remember some of the best moments we had together?"

jihyo gulped, feeling how her girlfriend was clenching her walls, it felt.. so good. 

"maybe it will help you stop thinking about the damn neighbors."

it happened too fast. before she knew, sana already pushed her to lie on the bed, and her hands right on the bed's headboard. the feel of her wrists being tied made her shoulders tense; in a good way.

"you get excited easily, jihyonie." sana remained sitting on her, with jihyo's dick still inside, and allowed herself to admire the younger. sweating, groaning, with messy hair.