1-new deputy. / clan attacked.

The lore behind the burger brawl clan is a long story. Long ago. A object show called inanimate insanity was in a clan the leader. Tippers,star wanted. So she killed them all. With her paws teeth and strength. They invited their clan members who where finding clan territory. The clan was re-decorated and named as. "Brawl'clan."

1- everyone was just doing their normal things other cats and warriors where hanging out quicksand'scar just argued with everyone like a fucking bitch. While tippers,star watched her kit. Logi'kit. The clan was leading until the night came of the new deputy gathering.

2- "Everyone to the leader rock. NOW!" She yowled as she was not in the mood as all the cats came so did her kit. Logi. With some little flowers in their mouth that made the leader feel a bit better. "So as all cats know every clan has a deputy.. or "had." So that's why where getting one! I need all apps to go back to their mentors!" As the brave cats stepped up Vince"moon whispered to pk'spot "good luck on you." Pk'spot whispered back. "You too."
As tippers'star yowled as a pink cat with a fuzzy tail came out of the shadows. As the cat pulled her tail a clan came surrounding the clan 60
Cats surrounding the clan a cat called oodle'star jumped down and pushed tippers'star off her rock and snatched her kit by the scruff and ran off obviously the clan followed yowlling "HAND OVER THAT KIT!" Tippers'star pounced on oodles'star main oodle  let go of the kit as adventures'paw said "gotcha!" The cats started fighting as they where fighting pk'spot and the leader somehow got into a fight. Obviously pk'spot was severely bit in the neck making him lose his vision but he still fought and then the leader said. "Listen I don't care who you are all I want to know if we take you we won't kill your precious leader." Obviously they yelled no and pounced on them suddenly a flow of blood filled the area as pk's head was tore off. Oodle dropped the head as he told his clan to retreat. The clan yowled in anger.

Word count: 372