"Sooo... how was it?" She asked.

"Scary!" You dramatically covered your face.

You both were laughing, then silence. This was so calming especially after leaving a school filled with extroverts.

You can't wait to play (f/g)... maybe finally get a win from your dearest rival 'Bootyyyshaker9000".. Oh you would like to see his face after his loss. See that cocky voice let out a sound of defeat...

You craved it.

You and your aunt finally arrived at your new home.

"Whoever's the last one up is a rotten egg!" Your aunt quickly said climbing up the stairs like some murderer running after its pray.

Of course you climbed like there's no tomorrow, you hated defeat. It infuriates you dearly.

Before your aunt knew it you sat on top of the stairs, leg on top of the other meanwhile you were looking at your nails.

"Who's the rotten egg?" You asked.

"You are." She answered before pulling you down you two thirds up the stairs while your aunt was at the top.

"Well played.." You went back up rubbing your head for you hit it a bit.

Your aunt unlocks the door and you both entered.

"Woah.." You gasped, your aunt put fairy lights in (f/c) all around the room.

"Amazing ain't it, kiddo?" She asked.

"Yup.." You answered.

"Well anyways! Imma be in my room, auntie!" You said before kissing her cheek and ran into the room.

It's been 1 and a half months since you and this bootyyyshaker9000 had your first competition. You had 2/6 wins while he had the rest.

You only won because his brothers were in the room. They never said their names but one sounded cockier than him, a soft hearted one, and the youngest filled with energy!

Since you and this fellow person fought every now and then you both added each other on discord. Both of you confirming that you both weren't those weird predators.

All you guys would send would be 1 you guys dream pet the rest just insults. You grabbed your phone from your pocket and started doing your things.

You then noticed he was online. Then you got a chat from him it said, "I see you are online ,fellow rival. Would you like to battle and make yourself look like a shit player once again for the 5th time?"

You barely knew this boy, and he already knows which buttons to press to infuriate you.

"Bet, wannabe Einstein!" You replied to him.

You walked to your gaming set up, turning on your pc and logged in.

He was already in the game. You got a message with the code and you typed it in. He then started the call.

"This is the all mighty Bootyyyshaker9000. Prepare to feel my wrath!" He said started to attack.

Of course you learned his common moves and favorite attacks so you dodged it swiftly.

"You think that'll slide? With ME?" You said doing full combos he dodged a few of course he wasn't entirely new to the game.

"Oh, please. I just feel pity for you! I'm being nice." He said defensively, spamming random buttons.

"Sure you, disgusting low life cocky piece of fucking shit" You said smirking, you believe that made him flabbergasted because he didn't block your alt attack.. leading to a victory! So close to win.

"You fucking cunt!" He yelled out, "Language!" you heard you believed from his brother the soft hearted one.. man did he sound scary when he yelled...

"Man, that sounded scary..! Who was that anyways?" You asked, "My brother . You should already know that you fucking cockroach!" He answered you

"Dude ...what's his name? Is what I meant BITCH." I said to him,"Well you should be more specific your not an idiot! Well you are but I live with many idiots! You being the second to last idiot." He rambled.

"Oh, you cock sucking fucking bitch ass hoe! This is why no one likes you!" You slammed your hand onto the desk.

"Relax, hot head! His names Raphael." He answered.

"Well many people like me and soon more! Since I have the glorious brains meanwhile you will be the laughing stock!" he added.

"Oh you fucking bitch ass self centered fucking man whore!!" You barked at him.

"Honestly I hope your future lover brings a date to your lousy fucking funeral. YOU PIECE OF SHIT." You added on.

"Ouch, ow uhh. What an insult! I'm so hurt.. Find better insults but they don't matter because I'm...glorious!!!!" He answered you with confidence.

"Where is all this confidence coming from? Everyone knows this all is fake to hide all your fucked up insecurities that you have. Honestly I bet you make onions cry with a face like that! You are honestly the human version of period cramps! You are like a cloud! When you disappear, it's a beautiful day, a glorious day!!" You said , taking a deep breath since you said everything in one breath.

"Audible gasp! You did not!" He said.

"Wait I gotta go train. You did not win YET." he said hanging up.

You smiled ear to ear like actually! You got a win in your eyes! Boost of pride! You walked out looking confident.

"Did you win?" Your aunt asked.

"Very!! Argument wise and game wise! I AM ON A ROLL BABY" You did some dorky poses and faces.

Your aunt laughed a bit,"C'mon lets start eating this glorious food."

You looked at the stove seeing your favorite ramen and toppings!

You ate everything and enjoyed every bite! Was this a reward for doing your first day of high school? Man you love it so much!

Once you finished eating and washing the dishes you walked back into your room.

Changed into your pjs and threw yourself onto the futon mattress and your grin remained there.

"In your face, bootyyyshaker9000!"

Your eyes relaxed and you drifted to the best thing known to exist! Sleep!!

I AM A MENACE TO SOCIETY OF AUTHORS. 3 CHAPTERS IN 3 DAYS MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!

hope you enjoyed my dearest reader <3