Chapter 113: Prisoner

Start from the beginning

They began pulling you away...

They didn't seem to have a problem pulling you since you accepted your fate, as you were getting dragged away while still on the ground, with your head lowered.

"Take her to the dressing room, fellas. The size of the new attire should fit her now" Soma heard Asahi say, as he saw him stand next to them with a devilish smile.

Soma furrowed his brows, "oi, what's going on?".

Asahi turned to him happily, "ara! Well, since dandelion here has lost. She's gonna be with us now!".

Soma's eyes widened as he began stuttering, completely bewildered.

"Oh? From the looks of your face, I suppose she hasn't told you everything. Well, allow me to tell you. I made a deal with her, if she can beat you, or any 'Noir' member, she won't have to join us" Asahi started explaining.

Soma stared at him, not responding.

"But of course, I had to change a few things in the deal. I told her that if she loses this match, she'll join 'Noir'. But, if she defeated you, she'll have to go against me, and that's when I defeat her. Therefore, she'll join 'Noir' whether she liked it or not. So basically, whether she win or lose, she'll still join us" Asahi finished, smiling victoriously.

The colours drained from Soma's skin, his face was filled with nothing but pure shock, his eyes were filled with guilt and regret, and his hands were shaking vigorously...

Everyone else in the arena were completely shocked by the news, and how Soma was the one who had done the deal without knowing...

See you at the semi-finals" Asahi beamed, turning his back to the red head and left the arena.

Soma was still staring with a shocked face, processing what just happened...

"Wh-...What have I done?".

-

(Polar Star's POV)

They were shocked, speechless, bewildered, and confused...

What they saw wasn't expected...

It's like the little brunette made a deal with the devil, and it was bound to get done...

Seeing her getting dragged away to the darkness on the dirty ground made their hearts ache...

"W-Wait..." Ryoko stuttered. "Are you fucking kidding me??" Shoji managed to ask, nervously.

"Whether she win or lose, she'll join 'Noir'?" Marui asked, fixing his glasses as he glared at the two 'Noir' members dragging the brunette, until she finally disappeared between the shadows with them.

"What the hell?! That's completely not fair!" Takumi asked, angrily. "Oi, Yukihira! What're you doing standing there?! Do something!!" the blonde yelled at the red head.

But sadly, the red head was in his own world...

-

Meanwhile...

(Y/N's POV)

I was dragged away...

Everything's over now...

There's nothing I could do anymore...

The only option I have in front of my eyes is to...accept my fate.

The two assholes threw me into the dressing room, as I tripped and fell on the ground.

"Okay, be a good girl and try your new chef attire" the fucking clown said, grinning. "Hehehe, there's no way to escape now. It's pointless to even try" Bunny bitch giggled, and they both left.