"I didn't actually suck him off! I was just there in his jersey because of a stupid bet," Belle grabbed my arms and sat me up, wiping the tears off my face. "This could ruin me, I could turn right back into the broke model I was 7 months ago. I slept in a hotel that didn't even have a working shower!"

She pursed her lips as I dramatically wept in her arms, wrapping myself around her as she thought of what to say. "Do you remember when we were young and had to play with sticks because our parents couldn't afford dolls." She reminisced, 

"And nonna would sew string for hair," 

"Well look at how far you've come," She cupped my head in her arms, touching our foreheads. "You're too smart to let a couple of boys ruin that."

I gave a short nod before checking my phone for more news, apart from the fact it had been blasted on each celebrity news site, I had also missed a message from Ney.

I scoffed at his request, before turning off my phone. "Considering you called him a manwhore, you smile at his messages a lot." She winked as I hit her gently with a pillow that had been stained with my mascara.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The fingers grazed the door as I gently knocked, I heard shuffling on the other side as the door sluggishly opened, I laughed as he gave an awkward smile and pointed towards the cast wrapped around his leg. "I've been taken out,"

"I'll take care of you," I jeered, hugging him before entering, noticing the setup of candles and takeout methodically placed on the table. He limped to my chair, pulling it out for me to sit down. "If I knew this was going to be a romatic dinner I would've got dressed up."

"The finest cuisine from down the road and painkillers that the doctor prescribed," he joked whilst pouring apple juice into wine glasses, "The medicine says no alcohol, so I got the next best thing."

Our glasses clashed together as we both gave eachother cheesy grins, simultaneously taking a sip before beginning to eat the greasy stack of food in front of us. "Did you see the things they're posting about me online?" I asked.

"If I was you, I'd stay off those news sites." He responded with a mouthful. "If you think what you're doing is right, it's none of their business."

"I'm just worried about losing my contracts again, you know what happened last time."

"This is nothing like last time," He sternly said whilst giving me a glare. I sighed before taking another sip of the juice. Remembering how when we broke up, somehow the media had painted a picture of me cheating on him, they took away my contracts, I was banned on social media from mass reporting. "Trust me, I won't let it happen again."

"I don't even know who started that rumour. Apparently it was leaked to some Brazillian channel with that photo of me and my ex." He dropped his fork, furrowing his brows at me before speaking,

"What do you mean you don't know? She didn't tell you?"

"Who?"

"Belle took that photo, she planned the whole thing. She told me a couple years ago in a drunken confession of guilt whilst we were at a party, she told me she already told you? I figured you had just gotten over it."

I felt my stomach drop as I began to feel sick, the news shocking me as I simply stared, dumbfounded. "She ruined my life Ney, why would she do that?" I asked, trying to not cry as he awkwardly looked at the mess he had just revealed.

"She was jealous, you had left her in Italy and-"

"Since when did you two get so close? What were you even doing at a party together?"

"We were hooking up for a while," My heart sunk further, as though my body was an endless pit, I felt the tears escaping my eyes as I stood up out of the table. "Anna, I thought you knew, I never meant to hurt you."

"I can't be here Ney," I cried, running out of the hotel room. Hearing him attempt to scurry behind me yet he was rendered unable as I used all my power to escape him.

I rushed to the elevator, breaking down crying as I realised I had nowhere to go. The most important people in my life had hurt me. Once again my hand trailed across the hotel door, yet not Neys. Rather a less familiar face opened the door, groggy from being woken up so late. 

I collapsed onto him crying, my arms wrapping around his muscular body as he stood confused, my tears soaking his shirt. "What happened?" Kylian asked, leading me into the hotel room yet not letting me leave the hug.

"He slept with her," I bawled, I could hear the expected disappointment in his voice. "He slept with her after she ruined my life, she held my career back ten years."

He hushed me as I hysterically cried into his arms, "I told you I'd be here for you when he broke your heart." He whispered, "You can sleep here tonight, we'll figure it out tommorow." He kissed my forehead as he led me to his room and handed me an old shirt he had brought. "Sleep here, I'll take the couch."

"Thank you, for everything." 

"I'll never stop caring about you Anastasia," He began to walk away before stopping at the doorway, "He doesn't deserve you."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A/N: Kinda forgot this a Neymar fanfic but Happy Birthday to the sexiest man ever!!! I promise I'll try to redeem him but I just got led on by a guy again and I need you all to feel my pain.😞