purple hyacinth

purple hyacinths mainly represent deep feelings of sadness and forgiveness. 

_____

''You don't have a resume?'' 

Harry asked, while (Y/N) tried to explain how she hadn't ever worked. She stared at the light-wooden floor ''No...''
She avoided eye contact. She directed her eyes to everywhere in the room but his eyes. ''Have you lived with your parents all this time?'' He asked, winning her eye contact. Her eyes became watery, she had lost track of his parents when she went into hiding. She thought about it everyday, she felt selfish for leaving them without a clue of her whereabouts. She looked desperately for something to say. She tried to formulate a believable excuse. 

''I don't have parents.'' She said with a cold look in eyes. His heart cracked at the coldness of her words. He stared silently down at the floor, where their barefoot feet hung from the chair they were sitting on. A few tears were already sliding down her cheeks, the feeling of sadness and guiltiness mixing like cheap alcohol. Harry hurried his hand up to wipe her tears away, feeling the sofnesst of her wet cheeks. 

'''M sorry, I made you uncomfortable and—'' He apologized, trying to correct the mistake he'd made.

''It's okay.'' She cut him off, wiping away the tears that kept coming out of her eyes. She closed her eyes and took a breath, trying to avoid the feeling of guiltiness that chased after her. He put his arms around her, transfering the warmth and comfort she needed. Her eyes shut closed, memories that used to be sweet playing through her mind. The tears fell as if her eyes were waterfalls, Harry's heart sinking at the view of his sunflower crying. She relaxed in his arms, the memories becoming blurry. 

He pulled away to check up on the crying girl he was holding, finding her with her eyes closed. She didn't dare to open her eyes, fearful of having to face the harsh reality she had caused. Somehow, she felt her parents eyes on her, as if they were still there with their proud eyes. Her eyes slowly opened, seeing her friend's worried eyes. ''You okay?'' He asked sweetly, caressing her cheeks and wiping away the small tears that kept sliding down her cheeks. She nodded, not trusting her own answer. 

''Let's carry on with the resume, yeah?'' She pushed the subject aside. He wanted to help her, we was willing to let her vent with him. He nodded, trying to avoid the need of helping her. 

''Okay, so you have the secondary education?'' He side-glanced at her. She nodded. ''What year did you finish it?'' She froze. She finished it in 1945, but she couldn't say she finished the grade 73 years ago. ''I uhm...'' She stuttered, trying to find words in her throat. ''I finished it in 2011.'' She mumbled, not sure of her own answer.  

He quickly typed the year, and peeked at her through his lashes as a way to ask when did she begun the secondary years.  ''2006.'' She mumbled, visibly trying to sound more convinced of her answer. Her eyes moved to look at Sunflower, who was staring at the anxious girl. 

''Okay, done. Didn't have too much to type down, anyways.'' He chuckled, she looked at him cheekily expressing her funny annoyance. She watched him click a little button that appeared on the screen, and the document printed behind her.  ''D'you have a specific occupation that you would like to pursue?'' He asked, walking up to the fax and picking up the paper with her information. She thought about it, maybe at a restaurant. 

She liked the thing of cooking and experiencing with different ingredients and flavors. Her mom taught her some recipes, and sowed that seed of passion for cooking. The dish she could make the best was the pasta carbonara; cream, bacon, simmer and a delicious dish would emerge. 

''Maybe at a restaurant...'' She mumbled timidly. A surprised smile curled up on Harry's, his eyes shined as if all the galaxy's stars were shining inside of them. Sunflower turned her small head to look at both of them, (Y/N) feeling the dark of the animal's eyes. ''I work in a bakery!'' He said excitedly, a sweet smile painted on her lips. ''Maybe I can get you a place in the bakery.'' He said, trying to sound indirect. She giggled cutely while she nodded, agreeing with her friend's offer. ''We can work together!'' He squealed excitedly, but unexpectedly a confused look took on her features. ''And why don't you go to work?'' She mused. ''Oh, I work every other weekend.'' He answered, pointing at his calendar where he had painted with an orange red color. ''I'll go and tell my boss about you after lunch, yeah?'' He said, opening his arms wide waiting for a hug. He hugged him tightly, somewhat scared of letting him go.