the dance- E. yeager

Start from the beginning

_____
you met sasha and mikasa at the place where the ceremony will take place, jean and connie seemed to be with the other guys while the three of you were drinking champagne.

"i heard eren is here too" said mikasa to the two do you, sasha made a shocked face while you were confused, "who's eren?" you asked looking at the two of them, "eren..? the one from college, i swear the two of you had like a romance going on?" said sasha with a 'dug' tone.

"guys it's been like 7 years why would i remember that embarrassing stuff?" you said taking a sip from the champagne before placing the empty glass on the table, "well yk, heard he's even better looking now" mikasa said giggling.

you've pretended as if you didn't remember who eren was, but deep down he was your first love,
he was the person that made you feel happy at that time, dragged you out of hell to heaven, his sweet notes he'd leave for you somewhere hidden after a study session or a simple movie night, and the songs he'd play to you on his guitar while you stayed in bed.

after the ceremony you went back to the hotel to change before the party it's self, you fixed your makeup and re did your hair in a slick bun with some ends sticking out, grabbed your sun glasses and purse before leaving the hotel room and getting in the uber.

the party was going as usually, people sat down making toasts to the couple at the front, relatives crying and gifting stuff for their future.

» shameless - camilla cabello «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

"and now, i'd like everyone to get up and dance to this beautiful song", the speakers started booming, couples getting up making their way to the dance floor, you stayed seating, drinking your champagne until a shadow formed in front of you, you set your glass down and looking up, seeing eren.

"shall we?" he asks bringing his hand towards you, you smiled before contemplating, what would your boyfriend do, is this right? should you? didnt take eren too long to grab your hand and drag you to the dance floor.

the both of you were in the middle of all couples, there was a slight smoke coming and the lights were now set to a lower brightness, flowing
through all the people slow dancing.

eren spun you around before pulling you into his arms, he was taller than you, broad shoulders, hair was in a man bun and his costume laid perfectly on his body, he smelled fresh with a scent of expensive perfume.

"missed you you know" he whispers in your ear before pulling away slightly, his hand moved to the back of your waist, while the other held your hand, swaying the two of you from side to side,
eye contact maintained the whole time,

"eren i can't, i have a fiancé" you said looking at him with furrowed eyebrows, "he's not here though, plus it's only a dance" he said shrugging before moving his hand higher to your back, holding you.

the chorus of the song built up, and the sexual tension between the two of you grew, you two were so close, bodies touching, his hand gripping harder onto yours as your fingers stayed intertwined.

he pulled you in closer, lips nearly touching as his eyes moved from your eyes to your lips, and so did you're, you kinda wanted him to kiss you, it all felt so wrong, what were you going to tell your boyfriend.

erens hand moved to the back of your neck, pulling you in, lips touching, you closed your eyes, all your thoughts fading and now all you could think about was eren, you've missed him so much, his touch, his smell.

the kiss getting deeper and you got more lost, his lips were soft, plump, his tongue eating your mouth practically, the two of you were a mess at this point.