3 - Story

Rosé's POV :

After a great long while in the gym, we finished our daily workout.

I go to the changing room, all 4 of us share one, we aren't shy to change in front of each other, after all we are like family.

Jisoo has her locker with her stuff right next to mines, and Lisa and Jennie have theirs on the other side of the room.

Jisoo takes her shirt off and my eyes glue to her body instantly.

I can see every drop of sweat on her nice stomach.. and I can see her amazing collarbone too.

Then my eyes go up to her face, and I notice that she was staring at me this entire time.

She smirks at me and I immediately turn my head away and start to change my clothes.

After all of us four have changed, Lisa and Jennie decide to go to the park nearby, but me and Jisoo decide to go back to our apartment.

Not so long after, we finally arrive at the door of our apartment, I get my keys out and unlock it. Jisoo walks in first and already goes to our bedroom. I follow her, only to see her sit right away on the bed and let out a deep sigh.

"Are you that tired?" I ask her with a giggle. She looks at me with a smile.

"Mm, not really. Just wanted you to cuddle with me again." She says to me with a smirk. "Oh is that so?" I chuckle and walk towards the bed, I slowly crawl on it until I end up close enough to Jisoo.

I place my hands on her shoulders and push her down on the bed, I am holding her shoulders very gently but then, she uses her hands to push me down on her. But don't worry, it's all good, we just cuddle after that.

"Have u noticed that 'thing' about Lisa and Jennie?" Jisoo asks me curiously. I respond with a confused "hm?". Jisoo sighs and then puts her hand in my soft blonde hair, and she begins to play with it.

"They are dating." Jisoo says, I can feel that she is smiling while saying it. My eyes widen, Jisoo knows that I had a little crush on Lisa.

I take a deep sigh, I am happy for them, they are made for each other after all. "They deserve to be happy." I respond, with a quiet voice.

"Are you okay Rosie?" Jisoo asks me worriedly, I look at her with a smile. "Yeah, don't worry about me, Chu"

"Do you like someone?" Jisoo asks me, out of nowhere. I bite my lip as I bury my head back in her chest. I am not sure about my feelings yet..

But past these few days.. I've been more and more closer to Jisoo than ever.. and she makes me feel weird.. but weird in a good way. Could it possibly be that.. that I like Jisoo.?

?