Chapter 11

Warning: smut

The crew noticed the closeness of Ettore and Vesta. And they were angry. But they knew it was all Dibs' fault for why they were like this. But how could she let something like this slip under her nose so easily? Monte wondered. What was Vesta's deal? He thought.

Vesta bumped into Ettore in the hallway. And when she did, he slipped her a note.

Meet me by the window where you can see the stars. -E

A smile formed on Vesta's face. Vesta walked quickly towards the window. "Where do you think you're going?" "Tcherny? I'm going to the gym. Need to get them gains bro." "Nice." "You?" "I mean I'm going to get high. Are you sure you don't want to come with?" "Nice. But I'm all set." "That's new." "I'm sorry, but I really have to go." "See you around, Vesta." "See ya!" Does she think I don't know what's going on? No one sprints like that to the gym. That run can only mean one thing, and she's gonna be in so much trouble.

As Vesta made it to the window she gazed upon Ettore. As she looked in his direction she saw his icy blue eyes sparkle in the starlight. He was a vision. It made a wetness pool between Vesta's legs. He grabbed her waist and pulled her flush against his cock. She backed him up and pressed his back against the window and stuck a thigh between his, drawing a breathy moan from him. She bit his lower lip to gain access to his mouth. However, he wanted to be on top so he flipped her around and pressed her against the window and left rough kisses on her neck.

He pulled her pants down and got on his knees. He pressed his face into her cunt and licked a stripe from her hole to her clit. "You taste sweet." He said. "Best juices I've ever tasted and I've been with a lot of women." "Uhh! I don't want to hear about your moments with other women, Ettore." "You're right. You're the only woman for me." He said into her cunt. "All mine to make love to." Vesta whined and gripped each side of the window. That one sentence caused her to cum on his tongue.

Ettore got up and pulled down his pants. He got behind Vesta and rubbed his cock down her folds and slammed into her. Eliciting a scream. He covered her mouth so others wouldn't hear them fucking. Vesta's body shook as she tightly pressed her hands against the window. He moved like there was no tomorrow. His quick thrusts drew out little sounds from Vesta which drove him crazy, but he stuck two fingers in her mouth. "No one can hear these sounds but me." He whispered in her ear in his sexy accent. Tears formed in Vesta's eyes as he held onto her hips and relentlessly pounded into her. One hand on her hips, the other in her mouth as he took her under the stars. Vesta was coming close to her orgasm. And she could tell that Ettore was too because his thrusts became sloppier and sloppier. He whispered her name in her ear as he came. "Vesta, I love you." "I love you too, Ettore." He pulled out and brushed her sweaty hair away from her face. He grabbed the back of her head and pressed his forehead against hers. He kissed her deeply as he traced along the scar on the back of her head. He moved his hands down to her ass and pulled her against his cock. "My princess. My Vesta." Vesta silenced him with another kiss. "Ettore? I have to go take my meds. I'll be right back. I promise." "I'll be waiting for you, my love."