Chapter 1

- The guy's a real whackjob and a warning on every single chapter but because it's Ewan Mitchell we all simp for Ettore. I couldn't find enough fanfiction on him because of how much of a nutcase he is. So I decided to take the liberty and write this fanfic. This dude is physically impossible to write for because of how he acts, but we're going to delve in deeper into the mental health of him. Kinda. I might post this to AO3 once I get one because I may have gotten a little carried away with the violence. But also it's Ettore and he's crazy.
- This is just my OC, it's easier for me to write plots with an OC, but if you want, just plug your character's qualities and names into the fic. Also beware. If you have sensitive eyes, do not read this fic. It can get graphic. Sometimes I drink a bit too much coffee when writing fanfic. I THINK it's good but then I look back and I'm like what the hell am I doing.

Warnings: Ettore

"We are heading in the course for the black hole." Dibs said. "Now?" "Captain's orders." However, Dr. Dibs saw another abandoned ship in the distance. "I'm going to let the captain know we have an abandoned ship before we make course for the black hole. Monte, Boyse, Tcherny, Ettore Suit up. You're going to investigate." "We don't need anyone else aboard this ship Dibs. We aren't even allowed to fuck on this ship." Monte argued. "Even though we can't fuck on this ship, we're looking for another planet to repopulate so yes we do." "Besides, Monte, a life is a life, it doesn't deserve to die like that." Tcherny said.

The four of them suited up as their ship moved closer to the abandoned one. "We're docking. Get ready to go." Dibs said. The door opened and they made it to the ship. Boyse opened the door and it was dark and cold. She didn't think any life could have survived in this temperature. She flipped on her flashlight and continued. It was only the start of their journey right? Monte opened another door and noticed dead bodies scattered throughout the ground. "Guys I think Dibs has her answer."