Part 2- The Transformation

Mink’s P.O.V

I panting. By chest feels hard. I put a hand on it to stop the panting, but it’s not help.

I can still hear screams. It comes with the wind. And smoke. So much dark smoke. I cough.

“Ma…d…”

I hear a voice. A strange voice from behind me.

The wind is strong. It keeps sending sand everywhere. I have to cover my eyes, my mouth.

Madat….” (Help)

There it is! I can hear voice again. I turn my ears around, finding the sound. I keep my eyes close and move up a sand hill with hands. The wind is blowing. It blows sand into my eyes and starts coming fast. A storm is coming.

Madat….”

I climb over the sand hill, fast now. And see woman. She half cover in sand and screams for help. I smell blood. I understand her the woman he told to throw away. I crawl to her like baby crawl. I close my eyes and hear her and then crawl to her.

“I’m here!” I scream over the wind when I’m close to her and I feel her grabbing my hand.

Madat!” Her voice is loud and fast. “Help my child! My daughter!”

I suddenly remember that she gave birth to child the night and I burn the village. I tell her, “I burn village! Everyone dead!”

I open my eye to look at her, she is dark, I can not see. She grabs harder. “Madat!” She says again. “Save my child! Go back and save my child!”

“No!” I scream. “I no go back!”

“Save my child! Go back and save my child!” She scream again. I shake my head and pull my hand but she scream again. I am scared. I no go back! I no go back!

I hand and leg shake badly and I want to cry. I just ran! I no go back!

“I will die soon, child.” She begged. “I cannot save my daughter. She is innocent. She just came into this world! Save my child, please. Save my Ruksaar!”

Her words had me going cold. I could smell blood, everywhere. She was about to die. How can I not save her child? Her Ruksaar…

"Jala dena sabko! Kisi ko mat chorna!"

I remember my mother’s voice but I’m torn. I follow her dying wish then how can I not follow this woman’s dying wish?

“Go child! Please!” She begged again and put her shaking hand on my head. “Save my child and Allah will save you! May Allah always be with you. Please save my baby.”

With that her hand fell to the sand and she coughed, blood coming out of her mouth. My legs shaking and the wind was strong. I did not want to go, but I had to. I had to save Ruksaar. The woman gave me her ashirvaad (blessing), so I have to.

I patted her head with my hand. “I go.” I told her and I started going back. The wind was strong and it pushed my back and I go forward fast. I run back to the village. Everything on fire but no more screams. They were dead. I started looking for Ruksaar. She the only baby in village so I look for the baby.
Ruksaar was not there!

I look and look everywhere but she is not there! What will I tell her maa? Where will I look? I look everywhere but she not there! I was scared, so scared. Everyone was dead. They look black and bubble, just like my maa did when she was on fire. No one left!

I killed Ruksaar. What will I tell her maa?

But then a roar sounded from behind me and I jump up from the burn tent to look at Rafael. His wolf was black as night and his eyes dirty yellow. And he had a child in his jaw. The child was crying. Ruksaar!

She was alive! But Rafael had her.

He dropped Ruksaar on the sand and came after me. His teeth were big and sharp and he tried to bite me. I wanted to run but Ruksaar was crying. I wanted to go to her. She was so small and Rafael had big teeth.

Rafael tried to bite me again but I fell to the ground and crawled under his legs. He was big, very big and I could crawl under him. I run to Ruksaar. She is red and crying but she has no blacks. I pick her up and about to run but it’s too late. Rafael bites my shoulder and his big sharp teeth go inside my skin.

I scream in pain.

Blood falls into my cloth and it is now stained red. Water comes out of my eyes and I cry, cry louder than Ruksaar but I don’t let her fall. She is too little, she is hurt. I have to save her.

Rafael moves his teeth and lets me go, I fall to the sand in pain. Sand goes in my eye and I start seeing red.
Everything is red and everything hurts. So much pain that I cry. Then Rafael laughs. I know he is wolf no longer.

“I shouldn’t have waited to have you, little whore.” He spits. “I should’ve fucked you when I found out about you. I should’ve fucked you when I burnt your mother and father, should’ve fucked you in front of them.”

I cry in fear. I cry because I remember my mother and father. I cry as my shoulder hurts and blood wets the sand. But more I cry because now I have a bigger pain in my chest. Like something wants to come out. What is happening? Will I die? Am I dying?

But the pain increases and I cry louder, making Rafael laugh harder. He likes my pain. He always likes other pains. I hate him. I hate him!

Suddenly, I feel him kick my back and pain becomes more. “Get up you whore!” He pulls me up with my hair and I cry more. Ruksaar cries more.

“You killed my pack you bitch!” He screams at my face, his dirty yellow eyes now red. “I’ll make you pay for it all! I’ll fuck you! No, you came back for the child didn’t you? I’ll fuck her in front of you and then I’ll kill her! And then I’ll fuck you!”

He throws me down on the sand and I scream in pain. Ruksaar drops from my hand and he picks her. I cry and scream but no one will help. There is no one. I killed everyone…but not Rafael.  Why not Rafael?

Because he’s the Alpha.

Someone says. A woman.
But there is no one! All dead! Who is talking? Why is Rafael not dead?

Because he’s the Alpha.

The voice comes again and the pain in my chest increases. I hold my chest and scream. So much pain! I know Rafael is Alpha! But I hate him! I hate him! He is making Ruksaar cry. He is going to dirty her! He is going to kill her!

Yes. But you can kill him too.

How? I ask, I scream but no words come out. So much pain that I cannot talk. How do I kill him? I want to kill him! He should die! I hate him! He dirty! How? He strong! He Alpha! How can I kill him?

How? How? How?

Because you’re an Alpha too. You’re the female Alpha. 

Suddenly. I go very quiet. The pain is gone and there is no sound. I can see Rafael turning to me as he lays Ruksaar on the ground. But his eyes are big and he looks scared.

And then…I burst.

I don’t know what was happening but suddenly there is pain but it feels good. Like I’m free. Like I’m finally free. There I dark and light. There is so much pain but it feels good and then all I see is red.

And when I open my eyes, Rafael screams and falls back on the ground. Ruksaar stops crying.

I see the fire all around me but all I want is Rafael. I want to rip him to shreds. I want to kill him and I want to kill him now!

I open my mouth and scream but what comes out is a roar. A loud, piercing roar that makes Rafael flinch back. He starts running and I run after him.

“You bitch! You’re not supposed to change for two more years!” He shouts back as he runs. “How can you transform now?”

But his talking has slowed him down and I use it to jump on top of him. Within a few seconds, I have my mouth around his head and I bite hard. Rafael screams and tries to flip me off but I don’t let go. He fall on the ground and I jump off of him…taking his head in my mouth, I rip it off him and jump.

When I look back, his body is shaking and blood is pouring out of his cut out head. I spit out his head and it lands on a burning tent and starts to blacken instantly.

That same feeling comes again, that pain that feels good, the dark and the light. And when it’s gone, I am standing on my feet and the  pain is gone. So is the blood. I am hurt no more.

That night I leave Mouri, whatever was left of it and I take Ruksaar with me. Everyone I know is gone. And I’ve killed Rafael.

But now I’m not just Mikalya Kernel, I’m no longer just Mink. I’m now the female Alpha. The only female Alpha in the world.

################################################################

You guys have no idea how difficult it was for me to write this chapter! I had finished chapter 6 but I couldn't get chapter 2 done! It was so frustrating!

But I'm finally done with this chapter and I'm so, so relieved! I hope you like this chapter!

Please like and vote and comment and follow! And Enjoy!

Lovage!!!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤!!!!!!!!!!!