"Good! Now let's get back to training!"

"Yes, Sir!"
--------
Gohan landed safely at the top of the school building with a proud smile after removing his hero outfit.

"I got here much faster than you did, Gohan." Celes glared heavily at him.

"Hey, Celes! I thought you were-"

"I left at the house, Chichi said you'd be leaving. From now on you and I will race to your school."

"Celes, you really don't need to go this far just to put me back into training..."

"I decided I would. I put my mom back into training and it worked. She's even turned into the ascended Super Saiyan form."

"Well it wasn't really my intention to be the strongest like my dad. I want to be a-"

"A great scholar. I know."

"Yeah! What do you want to be when you grow up, Celes?"

"I'm a Saiyan. My only job and passion is to train."

"Your mother is a Saiyan and she's got a passion to be a doctor. There's always something outside of being a Saiyan."

"Why should I listen to you? You're a halfbreed."

"Sigh. I gotta get ready for class."

"And I got to get ready to train with Prince Vegeta."

"Good luck with that."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!?"

He was gone before she knew it. "Hmm... He left quick without me knowing. That's his first step to getting back into the Legendary Gohan I head of."
------
"ARE YOU GOING TO SIT AROUND THERE?! GET UP!"

"This is so much weight! Ngh!" She clenched her fists as she tried to walk around with the gravity chamber with her gravity braces.

"Dad. You don't have to put Celes with so much." Trunks said worriedly as he trained in there as well.

Vegeta only ignored his son's words and looked down at her. "So what if it's too much? Your mother while being pregnant with you pulled a Saiyan three times her size and weight onto the ground." Vegeta said referring to Nappa. "And she was at your strength. She should've stayed back, but she still bothered to fight us."

"Prince Vegeta, have you ever fought my mother?"

"No. Only your damn father."

"But, Prince Vegeta, my father is no Saiyan to underestimate. He may not shine as much as you, Goku, and my mom have but he still holds a high pedastal. He's still extremely powerful. I'm not exaggerating when I say this."

Vegeta grunted. He recalled when he practically begged Turles to teach him how to turn Super Saiyan. It was ironic how his daughter ask him to train her. He'd use her to get on Turles's nerves.

"I'll make you into a Super Saiyan. If your father can't then I sure as hell can."

"Really? Wow! Thanks, Prince Vegeta!"

"Me too, Dad!"

"Hmph."

"Lunch time, Vegeta! Celes! Trunks!"
----

"Mom? What are you doing here?"

"I'd ask the same, Celes. I noticed you were gone a lot, but I knew you were off training. Is this where you've been?"

"She's training under me, Lettice." Vegeta snarled as he took a large bite of his food. "Woman, what is she doing here?!"

"Li and I always hold these discussions here while you're training."