Chapter 037 - Human Skin [06]

Start from the beginning

He still remembers how the woman cried and struggled helplessly, which was completely different from her mean face in that tall office building. This kind of kneeling and begging gave Zhao He great pleasure. A person who was so aloof at the time, but now she being stepped into the mud by him.

Zhao He himself was just an ordinary person who couldn't be more ordinary. When he had a different kind of power in his hands, he felt that he was omnipotent and could put the whole world under his feet.

Later, someone bought the skins from him at a high price. The skin that came out was actually useless, because it was the first time he made it, and he was inexperienced. A good piece of skin was torn and it was incomplete. He didn't expect it to be sold at a high price. The money he has never seen before.

He knows that this is just the beginning, and he will become the envy of others in the future.

But in the end, he is still an ordinary person at heart. Facing the police, he is instinctively afraid.

The office building of the third woman who was skinned by him is the place where he often delivers food. When delivering food that day, he bumped into the policeman handling the case. He was just a food delivery man, but was stopped by the policeman for questioning.

He didn't dare to meet the policeman's eyes. He was afraid of being seen.

Maybe it was because he was too timid, which made people more suspicious, he was asked to show his ID card, and a record was made.

He had the guts to glance at the policeman who was recording, but when he met the policeman's eyes, at that moment he had the feeling of being seen through by others. He felt guilty, fearful and wanted to be angry for no reason.

Zhao He still clearly remembered that look until he returned home after a busy day. The more he remembered, the greater the panic in his heart.

The soul he captured from the first person he killed had been perfectly combined with the soul paper according to the record in the handbook. He wants to try the power of controlling ghosts. If he succeeds, he will no longer have to work hard in the future. He only needs to send out the ghosts in his hands, and he will have inexhaustible wealth.

Until the moment he was caught, the deepest thought in his mind was not regret, but that the money he sold the skins was still hidden under his bed, and he hadn't even taken it out to enjoy it.

-

The verdict came down very quickly, and it was no surprise that Zhao He was sentenced to death. When he was sentenced, Zhao He had no remorse at all. He was still angry and unwilling, completely disregarding of his sin of depriving three people lives. There is no reprieve.

After the court verdict, the family members of the three victims wished they could faint from crying. So what if he was sentenced to death, their daughters will never come back!

This incident was quickly reported by some media, and the truth made many people sigh. Who would have thought that three people would be killed because of a bad review of takeaway delivery?

On the Internet, many people even blamed the police. This kind person, who didn't have high education, successfully killed three people before he was caught. They learned criminal investigation for nothing. All taxes are paid in vain!

Many people on the police side were a little bit embarrassed when they saw the news, but they really tried their best.

Xu Qian, the only one who knew the real truth, looked up helplessly.

The person didn't have high education and indeed had no ability to counter-criminal investigation. But the problem was that he used the power of ghosts and gods, which was much more powerful. A wave of the flag can make people follow it in a daze, which allows him to scout wherever he go.