A Brief Turning of the Tables

Start from the beginning

"Absolutely," I replied, returning her hug and enjoying the motherly touch, even though part of my brain still lamented the fact that she was not my mum.

"Likewise," I added, stepping somewhat awkwardly back and scratching at the back of my head.

"Draco."

Something about Narcissa's demeanour as she turned her attention back to her son told me that she knew exactly what was going through my head at the moment.

"I trust you'll be by for dinner at least once during the week?"

She turned her head to look at me again, another soft smile on her face.

"And, no obligation, Harry, but it would be lovely if you decided to join us on at least one of those evenings."

"Erm... yeah, sure," I replied. "I'd love to."

Something told me that, between Draco and Narcissa, I was going to be agreeing to a lot of dinners, outings, and the like in the future.

With one last parting smile, Narcissa disappeared without so much as a pop.

"Are... are you alright?" Draco asked, and I looked over to see my boyfriend looking absolutely contrite and, to be entirely honest, just a tad worried.

"Of course," I replied, brow furrowing. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Erm... well, you know," he shrugged, averting his gaze. "This morning, and all."

"Oh!" I couldn't help but laugh.

Had Draco been worried about that all day?

"I mean, I don't ever want a repeat, but I'd say the rest of the morning went nicely enough," I reasoned, giving him a one-shouldered shrug.

Draco grinned back at me.

"So... then I'm allowed to ask that you finish what you started?" he asked, taking the few steps separating us and pulling me up against him.

"What have I started?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck and blinking up at him, feigning innocence, despite the fact that Draco's cock grinding into my hip told me exactly what he was hinting at.

"This morning," he murmured, head tilting down to kiss me, hands already fumbling to find their way beneath the hem of my sweater and shirt to tug them up and over my head, my own hands unclasping from his neck to help as we began the now-familiar stumble down the hallway to his room.

"You woke me with a surprise in mind," he reminded me, barely pulling away from the kiss we'd currently been engaged in so that his lips still moved teasingly against my own as he spoke.

Draco's hands moved to dip into the front of my trousers, pulling me both towards him and further along the hallway as we continued, when he turned suddenly so that he was now walking forwards, arms wrapping around me once more, one hand tangling into the hair at the nape of my neck, the other reaching down to trace the curve of my arse to pull me closer to him.

He was, I noted, worked up into another frenzy, like how he'd been when we'd left our first breakfast together just a few weeks ago.

Maybe it was a decadent breakfast that got Draco so worked up? I wondered and almost giggled to myself as my knees hit the mattress behind me.

"Potter," he growled, pulling away to frown down at me.

"Where is that pretty little head of yours?" he asked. "It's not here with me...."

"Of course, it is, silly", I assured him, raising my tip-toes to give him a brief kiss as I stepped around him, turning him round so our positions were reversed.