"You... forgot?" Hermione asked, her own sandwich paused halfway to her mouth.

"Harry, you just about skewered Malfoy alive with your eyes as you dragged him out of the pub," I joked, earning a sharp elbow in the ribs from Hermione.

"I did, didn't I," Harry mused, finishing off his sandwich and reaching for another.

"I take it you and Draco worked out that little issue, then?" Hermione asked.

"Yeh," Harry nodded, then frowned.

"Do you want me to get the kettle? It's been whistling for a bit now...."

"No, I'll get it," Hermione insisted, rising and giving me a pointed look.

Of course, Harry caught it.

"So... she wants you to figure out what happened, then?" he asked, eyes slanting over to me as he took a bite from his sandwich.

"Erm... you caught that, eh?" I joked, reaching for my own sandwich.

"Are you sure either of you really wants the full details of said make-up session?"

Harry grinned wickedly and waggled his brows at me suggestively.

"Argh, no!" I cried, screwing my face up.

"No offence, but... no. Details are quite unnecessary."

Harry relaxed back into his chair and ran a hand through his hair then glanced over at me.

"I... erm... had breakfast with Draco and his mum this morning," he informed me.

"You what?" I demanded incredulously, sitting upright and leaning in towards him.

"Bloody hell, mate, that sounds intense."

"You know, it really wasn't," he mused, frowning in thought. "It seems like it would be, but it was quite pleasant."

"What was quite pleasant?" Hermione asked, returning with the kettle.

"Breakfast with Malfoy and his mum," I replied, wincing as she nearly dropped the kettle.

"What?"

Harry sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Apparently, Draco and his mum have breakfast the first Saturday of each month," he informed us. "So, naturally, I went with."

"Naturally?" Hermione repeated at almost the same moment I asked:

"Where did you go?"

Harry just sniggered and poured himself a cup of tea.

"Naturally," he repeated, giving Hermione a pointed stare as he poured us each a cuppa. "They're both well-mannered enough not to leave me sitting alone in his flat."

Harry set the kettle in its trivet and grabbed a scone.

"As for where," he paused, knowing we were hanging on his every word.

"Claridges."

"Claridges?" Hermione echoed, and I stared blankly at the both of them.

"What's Claridges?" I asked.

"Only one of the poshest spots in Muggle London," Hermione replied.

"But nice," she added, raising her teacup to her mouth with both hands, as she always did, which I still found to be adorable.

"Yeah," Harry agreed with a nod.

"I was definitely a bit worried when walking in, but it was actually really enjoyable. And the food was incredible."