Arguments(Male Shinbou x reader)

This is fluff

Plot:Y/n and Shino had a argument so y/n decides to be petty and make him sleep on the couch and soon or later they make up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shino hated arguments with you. However he knew he was right most of the time, but sometimes hated how you made he seem in the wrong or even made you cry.

He woke up early and groaned realizing he wasn't in the bed with you but on the couch, no pillow or blanket. He huffed to himself sitting up looking up at the celling.

You on the other hand being in the room decided to send him off into the living room over being petty.

He stood up stretching himself looking to side only to see you walking out to the bathroom.

"Hope you rested well." he said mocking you from what you said last night, walking with you towards the bathroom.

You only scoffed while entering their bathroom and looked in the mirror. "So we aren't talking aye?" He said putting his hand on the tub to have balance before position himself on the tub."What do you want." You said getting the lube of toothpaste and putting some on your toothbrush.

"I want to apologize for what I did."he said knowing he didn't do anything. You just continued to brush your teeth only to feel eyes burning into the side of your head.only looking to the side to see your boyfriend staring.

Which caused him to look away. He was thinking to himself on how he got someone so beautiful. But with all your pettiness you still chuckled and exited the bathroom. Shino got up and went to the mirror to find his hair a mess.

After getting out of the bathroom he sees you in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal, looking at your phone. He walks into the kitchen grabbing the bowl of cereal from the top of the fridge, grabbing a bowl,and pouring the cereal then the milk." Talk to me princess" he said pouting, getting a spoon.

You got up, leaving the cereal on the table to go into your bedroom to get a piece of paper and a pen. Shino turns his head your direction when he see you with a confused look on his face.'Why does she have a paper and a pen' he thought to himself. As soon as you finish writing, you hand the paper to him. He sighed and read the paper out loud.

"You should've thought about that yesterday." He spoke, reading what the paper said. "I said I was sorry baby." whining, he got up and hugged you. Finally you couldn't resist him anymore, turning to hug him back. "I miss this feeling." Putting his head in the crook of your neck. "You know you're annoying sometimes," you said. "You know you don't mean that." Shino continued to relax in your embrace.