He knows he can't stay hiding away in the bathroom forever. He has no idea what he's going to say to Taehyung. Still so, he gathers himself. His legs shake as he stands up. He comes face to face with his reflection whose eyes are red and puffy.

Taking three deep breaths and releasing them, he prepares himself for all of Taehyung's questions. He struggles to grab the doorknob, afraid of what is to come. In the end, he manages to pull through and successfully twist the doorknob.

The door opens and Seokjin expects Taehyung to burst in. What he doesn't expect is to find Taehyung deep asleep on the floor in front of the door. Seokjin doesn't think twice as he goes down on his knees to check on Taehyung. He's in an odd sleeping position that's sure to make his neck and back sore.

Seokjin lifts him up to a standing position, almost falling over from his dead weight. However, he's able to sling Taehyung's arm over his shoulder and drag him across the room. The lights are off and since it's the middle of the night, it's completely dark which worries Seokjin as he navigates the room.

Thankfully, they arrive at the bed safe and sound. Though out of breath, Seokjin lies Taehyung down nicely on the bed. He pulls the covers over him, tucking him in.

Seokjin can feel exhaustion start to take a toll on him so he walks around to the other side of the bed. He sinks into the bed, pulling the blankets up to his face as he snuggles into the pillow, back turned to Taehyung. His eyelids are just getting heavy when suddenly, an arm wraps around his waist.

Seokjin tenses up. Although he had prepared himself for Taehyung's confrontation and bombardment of questions, he was not ready to face Taehyung. He was just hoping he could delay it for as long as possible.

"Please don't run away from me again," Taehyung whispers, voice deep and husky, proving that he has just woken up. Taehyung buries his face into Seokjin's shoulder. "I don't want to wake up and not find you anywhere."

At this, Seokjin relaxes and makes up his mind to not run away. If Taehyung wants to talk right now, then they'll talk. He shouldn't leave Taehyung in the dark. He must be so confused right now.

"We don't have to talk now," Taehyung says, much to Seokjin's surprise. "Let's get some rest first. Then, we'll talk tomorrow morning." Seokjin's a little relieved because that means he doesn't have to do any explaining tonight. However, he's now anxious for tomorrow to come.

Taehyung returns to sleeping, breathing softly by Seokjin's side as he continues to hold him. Now in a comfortable place, Seokjin finally follows Taehyung into dreamland.

He dreams sweet dreams about himself and Taehyung. He dreams and dreams without a care about the world, sleeping through the rest of the night and well into the morning. When he awakes, the sun is streaking through the sheer white curtains and into the hotel room.

He's no longer in Taehyung's hold but is turned on his side, facing Taehyung whose eyes are opened. He seems to have been awake for a while now, making Seokjin self-conscious about sleeping in. Seokjin glances away and is about to get up when Taehyung interjects, "Good morning."

Seokjin stills, letting the blanket fall back on top of him. "Morning," he squeaks, having not used his voice for hours. He keeps his eyes trained on the ceiling, arms glued firmly to his side.

"I..." Taehyung hesitates. It seems that they are both struggling to have this conversation. "I should have been clearer about what I said last night." Seokjin grabs the sheets, anticipating his next words. He wants Taehyung to say that it was all a mistake and that he doesn't like Seokjin that way. Therefore, they can just return to how they were before. At least, that's what he tells himself he wants.