Love will (always) be born again (for you)

Start from the beginning

“I’m not going anywhere. I won’t ever leave you,” said Kamijo trying to make Jasmine calm.

“But, you’ve said,”

“No matter where I am, I will always be with you. It’s only a temporary separation. We will get together again, I promise you,” slowly Kamijo takes Jasmine hands and hold it tight.

“I promise. We will be together again,” Jasmine looks hesitant, but to feel the warmth from Kamijo’s hands, it has convinced him.

“I understand,” Jasmine smile beautifully.

“Kamijo-sama, look what we brought you!” said Teru as he get closer. Kamijo quickly change his face. Jasmine tightens his grips on Kamijo’s hand. Kamijo looks at Jasmine and see him smiling. Both of them smiles together.

“It’s the decision I’ve take and can only be taken by me,” told Jasmine firmly.

“No, I won’t leave you! I don’t want to!” cried Hizaki. Yuki and Masashi are looking at the scene with sad look. Jasmine takes a sigh and caress Hizaki’s hair.

“My lovely Hizaki-chan, please don’t cry. Please understand, I have to do this. It’s also very hard for me, but I have to do this,”

“Why you can’t go with us? Let’s go together. Aren’t we on this together?” said Hizaki still crying.

“I would if I can. But, I can’t, I don’t want to. You still have a destiny to live. You and everyone still have the dream and hope to be accomplished. Mine will be ended here,”

“Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine. I don’t want to leave you,” Hizaki cries louder. Yuki steps forward and pull Hizaki away from Jasmine. Yuki calms the princess by tapping his back. He sees Jasmine is smiling for what he has done.

Jasmine sees Kamijo walks away slowly. He hurries to catch up.

“Kamijo-san,” calls Jasmine. Both of them are quiet for a moment. Jasmine takes a deep breath before he says the hard decision he has taken.

“I’m sorry, Kamijo-san,”

“Sorry for what?” ask Kamijo.

“Sorry because I can’t protect you? Because I can’t protect your hope, your destiny?” ask Kamijo. Jasmine stills.

“I thought we will always be together,” said Kamijo slowly. Jasmine tries hard holding himself to break down and cry. He never wants to make Kamijo fell sad. He wants to be with Kamijo forever, but he can’t. No matter how badly he wants it, he can’t. They’re going to get separate forever. Kamijo takes a sigh.

“I’m the one who should apologize,” Kamijo turns and walk closer to Jasmine.

“Now I understand your feeling when I made the same decision. But this time, it’s harder,” Kamijo caress Jasmine’s white cheek.

“You won’t ever be gone, Jasmine. You will always be with me. I will keep carrying your hope, your smile, and your soul. I will always have you inside of me,” Jasmine finally gives up. He can’t hold the feeling any longer. Jasmine rushes to Kamijo and hug him tight. He’s crying inside the arms of his master, his leader, his love. 

“My beautiful Jasmine, my forever Jasmine,” whisper Kamijo gently.

“Kamijo-sama? Kamijo-sama?” calls Teru over and over. Kamijo turns to him.

“Yes?” ask him.

“Are you alright? I’ve been calling you, but you don’t respond,” said Teru with a worry look. Kamijo looks around. He was standing near a bunch of blooming Jasmine. They were supposed to have a gathering at the garden, but the scent from the Jasmine has attract Kamijo and brought back the memories of one of his flower.

“I’m sorry, Teru-kun. I was thinking,”

“About Jasmine?” ask Teru. He touches one of the flowers.

“I miss him,” said Teru with a sad tone. His eyes slowly become teary.

“I miss him too. But, he will always be with us everywhere we go,” said Kamijo with a smile. Teru looks at him and smiling back. He nods agreeing to Kamijo’s words. Kamijo also smiles to the flower.

“We will always be together, right?” whisper him.

“Kamijo-sama, the tea is ready,” told Masashi who’d come to called both of them. Kamijo sees Hizaki has put cups at the table with the help from Yuki.

“Its Jasmine tea,” add Masashi. Kamijo smiles again.

“My favorite,” He looks at Teru and Masashi.

“Let’s go,” ask him. Teru and Masashi nods in the same time and follow their master. Hizaki and Yuki welcome them with a big smile. The wind is swiftly blowing the scent from the blooming Jasmine and covers them with a calm feeling.