1. Beginning of vacation

VAT Shelf:

After having announced to Arkan and Temptel, that Sulfus and I wanted to take the path of metamorphosis. We agreed to spend the summer all together one last time and we agreed to meet at the bus stop at the Golden Academy. So I packed my suitcase and said goodbye to my mother.

🚩Golden Academy Bus Stop

Outdoor POV:

Girls ! said Raf arriving by flying

Raf! they answered

*Raf landed on the ground and hugged his friends*

Raf: Are you okay?

Miki: It's going very well and you?

Raf: That's fine too.

Urie: So Raf tell us, how did it go with your mother?

Dolce: ah yes it's true tell us

Raf: Honestly, we didn't move from the house, we stayed between us to make up for lost time. No relation but where are the demons?

Urie: I don't know, after that they don't have the reputation of arriving on time

Sweet: it's true

*5 minutes later*

Miki: Well, what are they doing?

Dolce: We're going to be late because of them

Suddenly we heard the roar of a motorcycle.

Hi sequined angels, said Kabalé getting off Cabria's motorcycle

Raf: We too are happy to see you Kabalé, do you know where Sulfus and Gas are?

Kabalé: No idea, Cabria and I went to the premieres

Raf: Okay, thank you.

??? : Watch Out!

We then saw Gas's motorcycle arrive like a flash, we separated quickly and the motorcycle stopped before hitting the fence of the school.

Cabria :Gas, you're okay ?

And a third motorcycle noise cut off our discussions

Sulfus: Hey everyone.

He took off his helmet and got off his motorcycle and without more ceremony, Raf jumped into his arms, Sulfus stepped back slightly surprised and held Raf by the waist.

Sulfus: that a welcomes my angel he said hugging her

Raf: Sulfus I missed you!

Sulfus: I see that, I missed you too, he said, hugging Raf's waist more firmly.

Kabalé: good lovebirds, that's not all but we have a bus to wait for, right?

Urie: Yes, I agree, going lovers, it's not as if you were going to be able to see each other

POV Raf: So I started waiting for the bus with my boyfriend and my friends. He arrives 10 minutes late.

The bus arrived and opened its door:

Driver: Sorry for the delay, the young people tell us

Me: No problem, sir. I barely had time to finish my sentence and the driver opened the luggage door, my friends and those of Sulfus put down their suitcases and boarded the bus with a bang. I also started to get on the bus, when I felt a hand on my hip. I was about to remove that wandering hand when I saw it was Sulfus.

Sulfus: Where are you going my angel

Me: Well sit down, I'm not going to stay in the aisle

Sulfus: Yeah probably but you have to be next to me during the trip

Me: did you really think I would make the trip without you?

Sulfus: It's because you never announced who you were going to be with so...

Me: Well it would be better if we go sit down, right?

Cabria: Yeah please, we would like to leave

Me: Ok.

I took Sulfus's hand and went to sit next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder, so I could rest a bit.

Exterior POS:

Sulfus gazed lovingly at Raf before making the decision to sleep and that's how the beginning of this summer vacation began.

So ? an opinion ? This is the first chapter of my fanfiction

Love Kat <3