Destiny of The Lovers

Start from the beginning

“I love you too,” whisper Jasmine in Teru’s ear. He lets go of Teru and Masashi pulls Teru out. Jasmine is smiling to him. 

“Please take care of him, and also the other for me,” asked Jasmine. Masashi nods. 

“Don’t worry, I will. It’s my honor,” 

“Thank you,” Jasmine holds tight Masashi’s hand. Jasmine looks to Yuki. He opens his arms wide and let Yuki get in. Jasmine caress Yuki’s big and wide shoulders, the shoulders that have been supporting them. 

“I will always hoping for your hard work. Please take care of them, big brother,” laugh Jasmine. Yuki also laugh. He caresses Jasmine’s cheek. 

“I will,” smile Yuki. Hizaki keep still at his place. He can understand Jasmine’s decision, but it still hard to say goodbye. 

“Hizaki-chan,” calls Jasmine taking Hizaki’s hands and holds it. 

“I’m trusting Teru-kun at your hands,” said Jasmine. 

“Please look after him. He’s still young now, but there will be time when he becomes mature. He will need your guidance until that time come,” Hizaki nodding. He can’t find words to say. 

“I have one other favor to ask you,” Jasmine looking at Kamijo who was waiting below the front stairs. Hizaki follows Jasmine’s way. 

“Please always take care of Kamijo-san. He will need you more than ever now. I have disappointed him, I can’t be together again with him, I can’t walk in the same road again with him,” Jasmine doesn’t continue his words because Hizaki is hugging him. 

“Jasmine-san, Jasmine-san, Jasmine-san,” calls Hizaki over and over. Jasmine hugs him back. 

“Hizaki-chan, my beautiful Hizaki-chan, keep blooming beautifully, right?” Hizaki nods again. Jasmine wipes tears on Hizaki’s eyes. Yuki pulls him to the back and try to comfort him. Jasmine smiles since Yuki has already done his duties as a big brother. He’s happy and proud seeing Yuki doing that. 

Jasmine takes a deep breath; the last goodbye will be the hardest one. He has to say goodbye to the one that has giving him the dream and the hope. Jasmine walks down the stairs moving closer to Kamijo who was looking at the red roses blooming. For a moment, no one talk, until Jasmine decides to start it. 

“I’m sorry,” said Jasmine.  

“Why are you sorry?” ask Kamijo without turning his back.

“I’ve make you disappointed. I know all of us should always be together. I know my decision doesn’t suit your will. And maybe you also have the feeling of guilt,”

“Feeling of guilt? What guilt?” ask Kamijo quickly.

“Feeling guilty because I can’t look after my flowers; because I have to leave one of my beautiful flowers? Because I’ve fail to protect and take care of you all?” ask Kamijo repeatedly. Jasmine shakes his head. 

“No, it’s not your fault. My decision isn’t your failure. You’ve done your best, you always have. And from now on, I know you will keep doing the best for all of us,” 

“I know you can understand that there’s nothing we can do to change the destiny. We’ve done what we can, and so in the end, we have to accept what destiny has prepare for us,” 

“You said you can’t change the destiny?”

“Yes, my destiny. But, yours are still uncertain. Anything can happen, you still have the future, the hope, and you will also bring my hope,” 

“Can you do that? Can you also bring my hope with you? I know it’s too much for me to ask after all of this. But, if you can do that, I will be so happy,” Kamijo suddenly turn back and pull Jasmine inside his arms. Jasmine was quite surprised since Kamijo rarely show his emotions like that. Jasmine realizes how deep he has hurt Kamijo. Jasmine hugs back Kamijo. 

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry that I can’t be with you any longer. But, I will always be around and watching you,” said Jasmine can’t hold back his tears anymore. Kamijo caress his hair. 

“I will bring you with me, your hope, your dreams, your smile, your soul. I will always keep it close with me. I promise,” whisper Kamijo. Jasmine starts cry harder after hearing Kamijo’s words. Kamijo hugs him deeper, hiding his sobs from the others. Kamijo holds Jasmine tight and whispering at his ears. 

“My beautiful Jasmine; my eternal Jasmine, my always and forever Jasmine,” Jasmine keep going crying. 

Finally they really have to go. Jasmine stands elegantly in front of them. He looks at them one by one. 

“It’s not an eternal goodbye. We will meet again, and I will be waiting for that time. Please, take a good care of every one of you,” said Jasmine with a smile. Masashi and Yuki bows to him and reply back by Jasmine. 

“Goodbye, beautiful Jasmine. I love you forever,” said Kamijo. 

“I love you too, forever,” Jasmine smiles and Kamijo smiles back. They know now that they will always be together. Kamijo turns back and leaving, follow by Yuki and Masashi. Hizaki looking at Jasmine and slowly nod. Jasmine nods back to him. Then Hizaki leaves. Only Teru left, he’s still looking at Jasmine. 

“Teru-kun,” call Jasmine gently. 

“Go and don’t ever look back,”

“Don’t ever look back, right?” ask Jasmine with a smile. He knows it will be hard for Teru, but Teru has to get through this sad moment. He will be strong after it. Teru nods. 

“Goodbye,” said Teru and walking away. 

“Goodbye,” wave Jasmine. Teru does what Jasmine has said. He keeps walking and doesn’t look behind. Jasmine still holds his tear from coming out. He’s worry if Teru would turn back and see him crying. It will be harder to separate if that happens. But, Teru doesn’t turn back, either of them. They all have decided to move on, guide by Kamijo. 

Jasmine finally falls to his knees. He’s crying. He sees the back one by one, the back he won’t ever see again. The big back of Masashi; the wide and strong back of Yuki; the gentle back of Hizaki, the warm back of Teru, and the most, the back of his love, Kamijo. The backs are starting to disappear as his eyes cover with tears. He’s sobbing and crying, but he can’t call their names, because, it’s the final goodbye.