Chapter IV

You hadn't been outside for awhile, but this night was beautiful. You could see the moon, but not many stars cause of all the street lights. You enjoyed the fact that most everyone seemed excited for the movie, especially Ori. Everyone was talking, and Ori was practically skipping down the sidewalk. Everyone was talking and having a nice walk, but when it came time to cross the street and Rui had tried to step on the crosswalk to walk, you pulled him back. He seemed caught off-guard, but when he looked in front of him a car had practically flew past the group. "Woah! Are you okay!?" Ori said looking at Rui. Rui nodded his head and every other demon seemed baffled by what it was that just flew past the group. "If anyone want to know, that was a modern way of traveling, and a modern vehicle known as a car." You said. "And, if you're not careful you could get hit by one." Ori said after you. "How fascinating!" Doma said, as he saw more pass by.

You pressed the button at the crosswalk and waited for it to turn green so you and the rest could pass on the crosswalk. But of course, someone got impatient, and made sure no cars were coming and sprinted across the crosswalk. "LEX!!" You shouted. Ori laughed and did the same. "ORI!!!" You shouted running after them after the light had turned green. "Both of you are idiots!" You said slapping Ori's arm and then Lex's arm. "Can we just hurry up?" Muzan said irritated by how foolish you and your friends were acting. Lex flipped him off and Muzan decided to ignore the rude gesture, seeing as he couldn't do anything.

"Hey, were here!" You said, as you bought the tickets for the movie, for each and everyone of you, which costs a pretty hefty amount. "There goes most of the money in my pocket." You murmured. "Hey, I told you I'd pay for mine a Lex's tickets silly!" Ori said, as they pulled some money out of their pocket. "I'll pay for the snacks! Does anyone wanna have anything specific?" They asked as they looked around for some decent gummy candy, and then proceeded to get popcorn. Almost everyone had grabbed a snack, and Ori paid for them all, which they didn't complain about a whole lot. They then grabbed a hold of your arm, and practically dragged you to the auditorium where they were playing M3GAN.

They rushed inside without waiting for everyone, and took a seat in a row that seemed to be empty so everyone would have a seat. Lex had sat beside them on their left, while you sat beside them on their right. Everyone else came into the auditorium and took their seats, as the advertisements started playing, then the movie. Everyone was quiet as the movie started. It all seemed like a normal movie, until it wasn't. You could hear a few screams in the auditorium, even Ori was screaming. Ori started covering their eyes, as the movie went on.

-TIMESKIP-

After the movie had ende, Ori stood up holding onto your arm with their eyes closed. "Are you alright, Ori?" Lex asked looking over at them, and you looked down at them. "I'm fine! Let's go!" Ori said letting go of your arm, and walking out.  Everyone looked as Ori speed-walked out of the auditorium, and kinda sat outside beside the auditorium door. "Are they alright?" Akaza asked, as all of you guys left the auditorium. "They're fine, they're probably just scared. Just go ahead and go outside without me guys." You responded, as Lex led the rest of the group outside. "Hey, Ori? Are you alright?" You said as you crouched down. Ori just nodded and stood up fiddling with their fingers. "Hey, it's alright!" You said patting their back lightly. 

Ori smiled at you and walked outside with Lex and the group. "You guys ready to go home?" You asked, as you started walking ahead of the group with Ori. You had crossed the street on the crosswalk, and proceeded to walk home. Everyone was talking about the movie and was enjoying themselves, since you decided to order some food from a nearby Chinese takeout restaurant. And finally, you all arrived home, and set up some blankets on the floor so everyone had a place to sleep.

_______

I apologize for not posting this chapter sooner!

I was having problems publishing it at first, then I forgot to save it, and had to start from the beginning.

Sorry about the delay!

_______