Chapter 1

(She's wearing the out fit in the picture except the dress is light blue fading into wight)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~〜☆〜~~~~~~~~~~~
Pieces POV
I walk silently to my new school with my ear buds in listening to my music.
'I can't believe I got excepted to the new school here in Starquake town! Their are only 12 kids who got excepted! And I was one of the 12!!! I'm so excited!!!'
I'm waking along just being so thankful I got excepted when I see my friend Cancer running to me.
"HEY! Pieces I didn't know you got excepted to the new school too!" Cancer says as he hugs me.
"Cancer! I didn't know you were here!" I smile as I give a him a small kiss on the fore head. We've know each other forever and I mean like forever we both live on the same street and we've both lived their since we were born. I think the bast part of our neighborhood is it's only 10 minutes away from the beach.
"Yeah I can't believe it!" He says as he walks with me to school.
The walk was spent with me and cancer talking about how we would probably always be in the pool and how it's so awesome that it's not even chlorinated water it's salt!! Before we knew it we were their at the School.
"Are you ready for this because I'm not!" Cancer said shaking, I squeeze his hand.
"Don't worry Cancer your one of the most sensitive guys I've met! No one can play the guitar like you or write music like you do! Every one will love you!" I say looking at him reassuringly. He smiles back and right when we were about to walk in,
"Move it losers!" I boy with long black hair in a high ponytail and a leather jacket and ripped jeans and boots pushed past us knocking me over.
"Owe!" I fell to ground and hit my hand and started to bleed, I felt little tears welling up in my eyes.
"Are you ok sorry about him Scorpio's a jerk I was in his last school." I boy wearing a foot ball jacket and blue jeans and converse held his hand out to me. I grabbed it and thanked him.
"Thank you, my name is Pieces and this is Cancer." I say as I point to him who's smiling at the new boy we just met.
"My names Leo." He says and frowns as he looks at my hand.
"Gosh that ass he gave a pretty girl a cut and almost made her cry. What jackass." I blush and then look surprised I forgot I had it for a second, which is weird because I usually cry a lot when I just a dam paper cut.
"Oh that no problem I can just heal it." I say as use my hand and manifest some water.
"Oh cool so your a Water sign? I'm a fire sign I hope that me and you don't fight as much as me and Scorpio he's a water sign too but he's a huge jerk! All other water signs better not be like that." He says crossing his arms.
As I heal up my cut Cancer and Leo talk. "Yeah I'm a water sign to I've know Pieces for ever and I've never seen her act as mean as that, me though I'm not as nice. I mean I'm nice but like the sea one wrong move and I'll fucking drown you." Cancer smirks at Leo, him and Leo high five and start to chat about their different abilities.
I smile and listen in as I see a two girls walking towards us one is in a light green T-Shirt and legging with a scarf that has leaf pattern and cute boots, the other one is in and orange long sleeved shirt and shorts that are frayed on the end they look as if she cut them her self. She also has a doughnut in her mouth, the one with the scarf is giving her a face and telling her to not spill her food on her.
"Excuse me is this the new school? My friend Taurus got us lost." The pretty female asks me as the one with food in her mouth glares at her.
"I don't not get us lost Virgo! I we merely distracted by my little piece of glazed heaven!" She says finish it.
"Whatever, anyways this is in fact Starquake privet high right?" She asks with a vary polite tone.
"Ah! Y-Yes it's is! M-My name is Pieces!" I say stuttering as I smile.
'I've never met such a polite pretty girl before!' I mentally slap my self for stuttering.
The girl smiles at me and goes to garb the edge of my blue and wight dress.
"My dear this is such a cute out fit! I'd love to go shopping with you sum time and dress you up my self! You just so...what the word? Striking!" The girl comments and my face lights up I had hope this out fit would make a good impression it's the in that looks cutest on me.
"Always with the clothing Virgo. But she is right you are very cute." Taurus comments as she smiles at me.
"Thanks! Taurus right?" She nods and smiles.
"Come now we don't want to late for our own opening ceremony now do we Pieces?" Virgo says as se walks inside.
"Oh yes! Hey we're did Cancer and Leo go?!" I say looking around.
"If your talking about the 2 boys they and one other dude already went inside." Says Taurus as we walk inside.
'My 1st day and I've already lost Cancer! I just hope that I can hold on to Taurus and Virgo they barely know me and I barely know them but they seem like good people and I hope we can be friends! Over all for a 1st day more like 1st hour not bad!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys!! And Girls I'm not sexist I hope you like the 1st chapter sorry for spelling and i hope enjoyed!!
Hummmm 1st encounter with out bad boy Scorpio!!You like? More on him later please vote and comment!!

Love,
StaryDreams!!
(My pen name!!)