The Descandent of Rose

Teru hears the crowd yelling from inside the live house. They want an encore. But it seems the artist doesn’t fulfill the wishes, so the crowds yell louder.  Teru tighten his jacket. He has been standing outside in the cold air for almost 2 hours. He was there from the live started. He wanted to meet the artist who having the live inside, but he couldn’t afford the ticket. For a scholar like him, the ticket prize is way his allowance money for a month.

Teru can hear the screaming again. He wished he had been inside the live house. Not only it will be warmer inside, but he also can meet his favorite artist, Kamijo sama. It’s the way people call the artist and Teru doesn’t object it. He honor Kamijo so much from the first time he seen Kamijo’s live. Since then, Teru has a strange feeling over Kamijo. He definitely adores Kamijo: his music, his voice, his style. But not only have that, Teru somehow felt a deep longing for Kamijo. Teru wants to be by his side. He could miss Kamijo so much. It doesn’t help by listening to his records, Teru feel it isn’t enough. So Teru decide to get to meet Kamijo and told him that Teru wants to be with him. Teru knows how awkward that request would be, his friends even joke him about it. They said that he’s a gay and tease him every day. But, Teru doesn’t care with their words. Teru knows, the feeling for Kamijo is real. Teru has been longing for him.

Teru see a car stop in front of an alley beside the live house. Teru keep watching it. Suddenly he recognizes someone coming out from the alley and walk to the car. It’s Kamijo sama! Teru couldn’t believe his eyes, but he’s sure the person is Kamijo. He could recognize Kamijo’s blonde hair. Teru feels his heart in deep rush. It beats fast. Blood rush to his head, there’s a strong feeling inside him to catch up with Kamijo. But Kamijo walks quickly towards the car, Teru would be too late. Teru knows he had to do something to stop Kamijo.

“Kamijo-sama!!” calls Teru loud. His voice make Kamijo turn to him. But, not only him, people around there are also looking at Kamijo and soon recognize him. They get enthusiastic. People whose beside Kamijo are busy to get him inside the car, but there’s something hold him. He’s looking at Teru with the people running behind him. Kamijo take off his black eye-glasses that make people scream louder.

“What are you doing, Kamijo? Quickly get inside the car!” told the manager. But Kamijo keep stand still. He pulls the manager close and talk to his ears. The manager look surprised but can’t do anything since the people are getting closer. Kamijo put back his eye-glasses and went inside the car.

“Kamijo sama wait!” call Teru. The manager makes a hand move to two people beside the car. The people nod obediently and walk to Teru. They grab and pull him away. Teru becomes confused.

“Wait, what you are doing?” ask Teru panic. They both still. One of them opens the door where Kamijo had gone, Teru thrown inside. It’s dark, Teru get panic. A strong arm grabs him from behind and whispering to his ears swiftly.

“Don’t be afraid, be calm, you’re safe,” said the voice. Teru knows whose voice is it, it’s Kamijo.

“Drive,” said him and the car start to move with Teru inside and leaving the screaming people behind.

The car went inside an apartment parking lot. Kamijo quickly comes out leaving Teru inside the car. One man grabs his arm and takes him to the apartment. Teru doesn’t know where he is or what’s going to happen with him. Strangely, he doesn’t feel any afraid. Teru is taken to a nice and neat room. While he’s looking around, the man told him to wait there. Teru really doesn’t know what they want from him. He only want to see Kamijo and tell his feeling, is it his fault that Kamijo almost caught by the people outside the live house? Teru is wondering what if Kamijo was upset with his doing. Teru prays Kamijo doesn’t get angry with him. He remembers the feel of Kamijo’s arm around him, it feels warm and safe. Teru has longing for that warmth. He wants to feel it again.