I didn't notice that I was staring until louis snapped me out of it by a kiss and this time we both didn't pull away it was comfortable, but I broke it up and looked at louis than smiled.

"Yes" I said to Louis, he gave me a confused look. I giggled "yes I will be your girlfriend" I said and louis confused look turned into a happy face.

"Well that's fantastic" Louis said pulling me into another passionate kiss.

"OH..MY..GOD! LOUIS IS CHEATING ON ME WITH JORDAN!" Someone shouted which caused us to break apart. I looked up to see harry fake crying in Niall's arm.

"DON'T WORRY HARRY I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" louis shouted and running into Harry's arms "YOU WILL!" Harry yelled back "YES!" Louis yelled back "WHY ARE YOU STILL YELLING!" I yelled at them both.

"Jordan there's no need to yell we are in the same room" louis said smirking "no need to yell kiss my ass" I muttered to myself "I would love to" louis said winking at me how da fuck did he hear that?

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY HIDE AN SEEK?!" Harry shouted "ME!" We all screamed "okay Jordan count first" harry said and I nodded.

I went to the wall closed my and started. (I'm skipping the counting part) "ready or not here I come!" I said and started my hunt 'shhh be very very quiet I'm hunting rabbit's (and Elmer FUDS laugh)'

I walked into the kitchen with my Nerf gun when I heard noise coming from the snack cupboards. I was tip toeing towards the cupboards and reached for the door and........

"Ha found you niall!" I said "dam it how did you find me?" Niall asked me which made me chuckle "because I am the master of hide an seek" I said with a smerk.

Now I have have to find the others I ran out of the kitchen and up the stair's 'hmm where could the other guys be?' I said to myself oh the bathroom.. I looked inside the shower but was in here. I walked out of the bathroom and kept looking when I heard moving coming from the hall closet I walked and opened the door and found liam
"I found you lili!" I said shooting him with the nerf gun.

"Haha good job jordan, who did you find so far?" Liam asked " just you and niall" I said "let me guess he was bidding in the snack cupboards?" Liam said chuckling and I nodded then wave bye, and headed back to my mission.

I walked into Harry's room and looked around and no sign of curly... I walked into the recording studio and saw black hair coming from behind the drums "zayn I found you" and then I heard another noise coming from behind the certains and walked over then pulled them opened and found the curly boy "why hello harry" I said smerking and exit the room.

Only one person left Louis and I have a plan.....

"Louis I give up!" I shouted and hidden behind the wall, I heard foot steps coming down the hallway. Louis walked right passed me so hear is my chance to jump on him.

"Haha tricked you so I win da game mwahaha!!" I said laughing "oh you think so huh?" Louis said with an evil laugh and brought me to the couch and sat on me "louis get off!" I said laughing "no can do buck a too" louis said smirking.

"Okay fine its my turn" I said pitching his butt making him get up so I can sit on him this time.

"Who's da winner now boobear?" I said smirking at him louis giggled and pulled me down to lay beside him "hey Lou?" I said "mhmm" he answered "can we all sleep down here tonight?" I asked "that's good idea" louis said let's go ask the lads.

Lou and I asked all of the guys if they wanted to sleep down stairs as a indoor camping and they liked that idea so we all grabbed our blankets and pillows then placed them on the floor.

I ran into the kitchen to get some snacks and brought them out. Niall started to drewl when saw me holding the snacks. I took the oreos and skittles out from the pile of food and handed the rest to niall.

I walked over to Louis and sat in between his legs and leaned back against his chest "may I have some skittles please?" Lou asked and I handed him the bag to let him have some.

Liam put on Big Hero 6 and we all decided to watch it. Louis was now spooning me which is very comforting and makes me feel safe. Everyone else was laying down too niall has a whole bunch of candy rappers over him and his face covered in chocolate.

Everyone else was pretty much a sleep but me, I kinda miss my mom and dad they haven't even called me yet since I've been here. When louis shifted to his other side I snucked into the kitchen to try and call my mom but there was no answer. I put the phone back and walked back to the bed.

I needed a lot of comfort so I decided to spoon louis and I woke him up dam it..

"Jordan are you okay?" Louis asked from under me "yeah I'm fine.." I said "okay babygirl I'm here if you need me" louis said and fell back to sleep and I cried myself to sleep.

============\\\========
Hey guys I finally did yay! I hope you guys like this chapter if so

Vote
Comment
Share

And I will try to up date more