Chapter Three

Jordan pov
-------------
It's has been two days since I came here and louis hasn't talked to me since the last time we kissed.

It kinda hurts, like you can't mess around with my feelings, yes I have feelings for Louis, but I can't let him know that.

I was in the kitchen making a banana and strawberry smoothie when louis walked in.

"Hi Lou" I said he just gave me a small smile and grabbed a juice and left the kitchen.

Well that didn't hurt at all... when I finished making my smoothie I walked out to the living room and saw all of the guys sitting on the couch.

Uncle Simon walked down stairs and came up to me "hey Jordan, I have a business trip, but I will be back tomorrow morning, so the boys will be in charge" he said "okay that's fine" I said.

"Um is it okay if I could go to the mall for a bit?" I asked Simon.

He smiled and nodded. Simon handed me money "oh no I got my own money uncle Si" I said.

"No it's fine Jordan, if your gonna live with me I will pay for you" he said smiling.

I just let it slide and took the money.

"Hey guys did you wanna come shopping with me?" I asked them.

I got a whole bunch yes and sure, we all headed out side to see manny standing by the limbo.

"Hello everyone" manny said opening the door for us to get in "hello manny" I said cheerfully.

"So where are you guys off to today?" manny asked us "to the mall please" I asked.

"Of course Jordan" manny said smiling and drove off.

When we got to the mall the guys put wigs on "nice looks" I said laughing "oh shhh we don't feel like being mobbed by fans" louis said.

"Oh look who is finally talking to me" I said sarcastically and got out of the limbo and walked inside the mall.

The guys followed be hind me talking to louis probably asking what happen. I just rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Okay so lets get into groups Liam, Niall with me and louis, Harry, and zayn okay? okay!" I said grabbing Niall and Liam away.

"Hey what happen to you an Lou" Liam asked "I don't feel like talking about" I said felling a tear fall down my cheek.

"Jordan, do you like louis?" Niall asked my eyes went wide and I could feel my cheeks start to burn.

"Oh my goodness you do" Niall said smiling "just don't tell him please" I asked getting on my knees begging.

"Don't worry Jordan we won't" Liam said helping me up.

"Thank you" I said hugging them both "so where did you wanna go" Liam asked.

(I don't know any stores in London England, so I'm gonna do Canada's stores) "could we go to Arden's please" I said jumping and clapping.

"Okay" they both said laughing and pushing me in the store.

I tried on a whole bunch of dresses and asked the boys what do they think, but all they said was okay, cool, sure, etc.

I saw a really pretty dress that was dark blue with a brown belt around the waist. I went into the change room and put it on. I walked out and saw Louis staring at me.

"What?" I asked getting a little annoyed "oh uh nothing.." louis said putting his hand in his pockets.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a couple of leggings, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, sweater, tang tops, and sweat pants.