Ch.2

Oikawa is very good at hiding his emotions for others. He feels like a burden to others when he actually tells someone what he's feeling, He hates worrying others. Especially Matsun and Kyotani. He feels responsible for Yahaba's death. He's been like that since he was a child. He gets overwhelmed to the point of severe panic attacks to the point of passing out and even harming himself. The only reason why he hasn't left yet is because of Matsun and Kyotani. He made a promise to those three that he would try to live to the fullest and don't give up. And when Yahaba died, he swore that he would try his hardest to live. Sometimes, the bullying, the calling names, and him getting overwhelmed was too much to bare. He asked Iwaizumi to go out with him and to his surprise he actually said yes. Oikawa got ready since it was close to time when he was going over Iwaizumi's house to pick him up. He put on some ripped black skinny jeans with a nice black sweater that had a white button up short sleeved shirt underneath and some black gym shoes. He grabbed his keys, phone and wallet and walked out. He got in the car and drove to his boyfriend's house. He was excited but nervous. All he did was plan out going to the mall. When he got there he pulled into the driveway and knocked on his door. He shifted uncomfortably waiting for him to come out. A few minutes later Iwaizumi opened the door and didn't even let Oikawa in and just walked out the door.
"Hey Iwa-Chan~"
Oikawa said giving his signature smile.
"Hey.."
Iwaizumi said patting his head and leading him off his front porch. They both got in the car letting Iwaizumi drive and they went to the mall. On the way there it was silent. Oikawa was playing with his hands and looking out the window while Iwaizumi was focused on driving. When they got to the mall, they parked in the garage parking and got out. Iwaizumi and Oikawa got out at the same time and began walking in the mall. Oikawa stopped at a few stores to look at things and Iwaizumi just watched. A few hours later they stopped at a food court before going to a shop with a lot of pretty dresses. Oikawa always thought dresses were nice but was insecure and didn't want to wear one. He looked over to Iwaizumi who picked out a pretty blue dress that shined in the light.
"Iwa-Chan who is that for?"
Oikawa said tilting his head in confusion. Iwaizumi hesitated for a moment before saying "My cousin's birthday is coming up and I have to get her something.."
Oikawa never met his cousins nor talked about them. He decided to brush off the thought anyways. Iwaizumi was relieved that he dropped the topic quickly. Oikawa decided that he wanted to go get Chinese food and dragged Iwaizumi along. Iwaizumi wanted to break free from his grip but he also didn't want to fall. They got their food and sat down across each other and ate in silence. They went on to shopping more until it was time to leave. They were going to Oikawa house to hang out for a while when it started raining. They made it to his house drenched. He opened his door and they both took off their jackets and their shoes.
"Iwa do you want to just sleep here? The rain doesn't look like it's going to let up soon."
"Okay. Do you mind if I take a shower?"
"Of course not. I'll set some clothes out for you." "Thanks"
Iwaizumi kissed Oikawa forehead and then went to the bathroom. Oikawa then went upstairs to get some clothes for him and Iwaizumi. He set the clothes on the bathroom toilet and sat down at his desk waiting. When Iwaizumi came out he found Oikawa sleeping peacefully at his desk. He looks so peaceful sleeping. But he needs to get out of those clothes. Iwaizumi thought to himself. He walked over to Oikawa and woke him up gently. Oikawa stirred for a while before waking up.
"Oh Iwa..I didn't know you were done already." "You need to get out of those clothes Kawa before you get a cold."
"I suppose your right."
And with that Oikawa got up and walked to the bathroom with his clothes to take a shower. A few minutes later he walked out to find Iwaizumi on his phone laughing. Iwaizumi noticed Oikawa and quickly shut his phone off. I wonder why he did that in such a hurry? Oikawa thought as he laid down beside Iwaizumi.
"So what movie you wanna watch?"
"It doesn't matter just anything comedy or action."
"Okay then."
An hour into the movie Iwaizumi noticed Oikawa was asleep. He smiled to himself before kissing Oikawa softly on the lips. He pulled the cover on the both of them and turned the tv off before going to sleep.