Hero x villain

Haha idfk i am bored ok and hello my bardo's and weirdo's (from a YouTuber) also using tcfsv in the part because why not and instead of Schlatt just the president he is a hero

.
.
.
.
.
.

Schlatt's pov:
I look around seeing if know one was there a good thing no one was so i took of my mask and sat down in the alley way but i soon regret it when i hear a low British whisper in my ear "hello~" i jump and look to the side of me its siren one the most famous villains from the syndicate group he pinned me to the wall "darling what are you doing thought you could escape me?" He said with more anger i was just getting chased by him and this is the first time for us meeting wtf fuck is up with the pet names "answer the question love" i look at him in the eyes i don't know his mask is covering his face "y-yes i did t-think that" WHY THE FUCK AM I STUTTERING!? "Well you were wrong darling~" god why do he have to make his voice so ho- SCHLATT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR GAY ASS IS GETTING CARRIED AWAY! "Darling i wanna have some fun~" wait don't tell me he means sex "w-wait please d-don't" i saw his smile turn to a frown "darling i'm not gonna fuck you i just wanna have fun like cuddle?"

I looked at him shocked did a most wanted villain say that HE WANTED TO CUDDLE ME! I nod and i see his frown turn into a happy one as we cuddle i think 20 minutes passed and i hear foot steps "OI WILBUR YOU SON OF A BITCH WHERE ARE YOU!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HOME FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO!" I see siren take his head off my chest and look in the direction of the screaming child "YOU RUINED MY MOMENT YOU FUCKING CHILD!" I heard him scream back "OH WELL SORRY I LOOK I AM WILBUR I AM GONNA GO FUCK PEOPLE I CHASE AFTER AND CUDDLE THEM IN A FUCKING ALLEYWAY!" That sure has pissed siren off and he got up tackled the younger one, the younger one started to laugh "you can't hurt me you will have to much guilt" siren sighed in defeat "your right" he got off the younger and grabbed me wich i think that was Apollo from how he was dressed but had his mask off when he walked in the alley way "well what are you gonna do because we can't go out in public with me walking with the villains" they shared a look "hmm we can make it look like we kidnapped you just walk around by my side I won't use my powers but when i tell you to do something please do it so they believe it"

I nodded and we all left the alley way with our mask on people were giving us concern looks till dream the number one hero showed up "ah hello person that almost killed my brother." WAIT DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT!? The number one hero almost killed his brother "ah hello siren and to- i mean Apollo now why don't you two stop controlling my boss and hand him over" they both started at each other before looking back at dream "no can do pussy" Apollo said "oh ramie wont you be a dear and take care of him?" Wilbur said like he was giving me a command and i had to follow along to look like i was not in control i ran up to dream and started fight him "woah hey ram stop you can fight this!" Dream said to me but i pretend like I didn't care i did want to hurt dream for all the bull shit he has done to everyone but i still care for him "ramie knock him out then let's go" siren said to me again i did what he said and started walking with them.

Then we got on top of a building and ran fast till we jumped down into an alleyway that was close to were both siren and Apollo live no not like that I wasn't stalking siren imagining his soft dreamy lips against mi- wait no not like that because I don't know what everything about him and know how he goes to work at 8:00 pm then a different time every day just so we don't catch his ti- i mean I don't know "darling you ok? you have been lost in your thoughts and we have been calling you" I nodded

Wilbur's/sirens pov:

I don't believe him at all he has been lost in thought ever since we got to the house and he won't stop so i drag him with me to my bedroom and push him on the bed "ok tell me what's on your mind right now" he looked at me shocked but went to normal "make me." He said with anger and sass i rolled my eyes and pinned him to the bed "tell me now." I said more demanding i saw him go red and look away i pulled his face back "come on love tell me" "fine i just hate dream but also care for him it's confusing for me right now..." i look at him and get up then sit on the bed leaning on the back board "that's not all love i know what else you have been thinking about because you think the whole time you were stalking me I didn't notice but i did~" i look at him and he looks like he's seen a ghost i patted my lap and he crawled towards me "don't worry love who said I didn't like it?" I said looking him in the eyes then kissing him on the lips After a little but we broke apart i smiled at him and he snuggled into me

.
.
.
.
.
.

Fuck off i am tired and i will make a part to if you want...