INTRODUCTION OF THE STORY.

Y/n is a Spoilt rich kid but loving and kind to those who love her and whom she loves. She bully people if only they're bad or have did something wrong to others or if they bully others for no reason. She never bully others for no reason. She warned Gwi Nam many times not to bully others for no reason but will he obey? No bcoz he's the badboy of this University. Even he was her bestie's brother she didn't treat him any less or more but Niki, as he's sweet by nature and cares for everyone ,he pleased Y/n not to be harsh on his brother not only his brother he said it for everyone who Y/n wanted to bully. Seeing her friend Niki being this sweet and caring towards everyone she didn't want to bully anyone but she can't help as their intentions weren't good she have to bully them in order to control them and yeah she didn't bully Gwi Nam instead she gave him advices to be exact Warnings. Y/n,Niki,Lia and Yeji are besties. They are all same age but month varies. The girls are cousins but Niki is their childhood bestie more like their brother and they were all neighbours also which made them to be more close to eachother. Y/n's father is the University's Principal so, no-one dares to oppose what she was and is doing, plus she's not doing something bad instead she's helping others. Her bullying never crossed the limits as she knows her limits. She's very good in her studies in simple words she's the topper. Even though being a billionaire she never shows of her money with arrogant or bitchy attitude. Y/n is unique but sometimes her weird personality comes out as she is the mixture of 3d and 4d personality. They all love music especially Y/n. She hears music every time when she's free especially when she's sad she loves to spend her time alone by hearing music or loves to spend time with her besties.

Now let's see about Taehyung. Taehyung is also a bully in the University where he studies. Taehyung studies in another University. He is also rich but never waste hi parent's money except for Gucci things (y'all know he's our Gucci boy) he tries to save his parents money except that. He is kind,loving and sweet to kids,elders and his loved ones. He has a little attitude that he's rich,handsome and good in studies. Taehyung is totally opposite to Y/n when it comes to bullying like he bully others for no reason but just for fun. Taehyung,Jimin and Jungkook are besties and cousins but not neighbours they live lil far from eachother. They all love music especially Taehyung. He hears music every time when he's free especially when he's sad he loves to spend his time alone by hearing music or loves to spend time with his besties.

Taehyung and Y/n are common in some things like they both are Cold,Rich,They bully, Independent,(Kind,loving and sweet towards their loved ones). They both love music.

Hey Rhythmies! It'll be our 2nd introduction and the story will start maybe on next weekend ig. But I'll try to post it when I'm free or i get holidays. And I hope you guys like it. Don't be a silent reader please vote, comment and follow me it'll motivate me so much.

And a important thing from next chapter onwards you guys will be mentioned as Rhythmies as a symbol of our love towards eachother it's more like a fandom name. So how's it ? Say it in the comment section.

And about this story I got this as a dream with some glimpse and i developed it into a story I really don't know what will come in future so let's see what happens. And from next chapter onwards I won't disturb you by speaking like this if something is important there means only I'll say it through this or conversation box so that's it for today. Let's see on next weekend bye.💜✨

Love you guys 💜✨

Expect the things that can't be expected 💜✨

Stay tuned for more 💜✨

Chapter Published on:29/1/23

Total word count of today: 725 words.