weird

Mihai looked quite surprised when Ion told him to stay just saying ''uh, ok sure''

''Do you maybe want a glass of water '' Ion asked looking concerned.

''sure''

Ion walked away in the kitchen while Mihai just stared at the sealing thinking about how dumb he is for coming here and not just staying home .He could've stayed at home and everything would be just fine but right now everything is not fine at all for him.

After about five minutes Ion was not back yet making Mihai nervous. Maybe he thought that he was weird for just coming at his house when Ion was the one who needed to come to his or maybe he noticed that he is acting weird or that he's been acting weird for a while now, he wasn't sure what to think anymore but that waiting became boring. He got up and walked over to the kitchen to see if anything bad happened.

When he opened the door Ion was standing with the glass of water in his hands his face flushed red.

''Umm are you ok? you've been here for a while..''

Ion's head jerked up his face more red then before, ''What..? Yeah I'm fine why..''

''You've been here for the past like.. ten minutes.''

''Oh sorry uh I didn't notice here's your water, you should also go lay back down you know'' he said handing the glass of water to Mihai and slightly pushing his back as a sign to go back to the couch.

Mihai blushed at that touch.