Chapter 3 ~ Panic Attack

(TW PANIC ATTACK, VOMITING)

You were stressed out sliding down the door of the bathroom feeling your heart pound, you couldn't breathe, you felt intense chest pain and you started trembling. You curled up on the floor feeling your heart beat fast. Your tears slowly ran down your face landing on the floor..

You started having panic attacks around the age of 11 when your parents had started leaving you at home alone for at least a month. You had decided to go out by your self at night and then got lost in a quite sketchy place and then started experiencing the same symptoms as the ones you had now. You started panicking because you noticed a group of 3 men following you around but luckily Fez was doing a drug deal close by and noticed you walking by and took you back home and helped you handle your panic attack. Since then you had never talked to anyone about your panic attacks and kept it mostly controlled.

But since then you hadn't experienced a panic attack this intense. Usually you took your medication and then it calmed down. But your medication was in your bedroom and you felt like you couldn't move, your hearing started to become more faint and you started seeing small black dots all around your bathroom that become bigger and bigger until your whole vision was black and you heard feint voices from downstairs but couldn't make out what they were saying, The last thing you remember is hearing a sound like a firework from downstairs and then fainting...

                                                        ~ASHTRAY'S POV~

I saw y/ns text and ran to Fez ''Yo Fez, the guys you did a drug deal with before found y/n'' Fez started swearing under his breath while picking up his gun making sure its fully loaded and threw me a Glock 43 that was already loaded and we went to the car driving towards y/n's house...

We got there about 5 minutes after she had sent the message. we parked the car in front of the house walking towards the front door hearing voices '' we looked all over the 1st floor along with the garden she must be upstairs'' then we heard footsteps walking towards the inside of the house most likely where the stairs were. I looked over to Fez who was at the other side of the front door and indicated that we should go inside...

~TIMESKIP TO AFTER THEY KILL THE DUDES CAUSE IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE THAT~

Fez was downstairs taking care of the bodies while I went upstairs to find y/n. i looked around and then got to the bathroom which was locked ''Y/N YOU THERE ITS ME AND FEZ YOU CAN COME OUT'' I tried forcing the door to open but with no luck so i take out my pocket knife and start picking the lock. Finally I was able to unlock the door and open the door feeling something block the door I squeezed in through a small opening in the door and looked behind the door and saw y/n on the floor trembling and probably fainted.

~BACK TO Y/N'S POV~  

You felt a hand gently slap your face and you slowly started to see and hear again. Realizing you were on the floor you tried standing up but felt a a stinging pain in your head '' y/n, you good?'' you look up and see Ash kneeling next to you looking concerned '' Ash what happened?'' he gently put his hands under your back and picked you up slowly walking you downstairs to the living room were Fez had cleaned up most of the guys blood and had put their bodies neatly in a corner. Ash laid you down slowly on the couch and walked over to the kitchen filling up a glass with water and looking for depon tablets (or any other medicine you use for headaches).

While Ash was in the kitchen Fez walked over to you ''what happened up there?'' you tried sitting up '' I don't remember a lot but after Ash dropped me off I woke up around 3am I think and drank the thing Ash had left me, then I texted you guys and got ready to go to bed..'' right then Ash walked in and gave you the pill and the water that you drank and thanked him ''umm then I went to bed for about half an hour I think and then heard voices downstairs and went to check who its was and saw 4 guys so I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom and texted Ash'' You looked over to Fez and he looked concerned and then you looked over to Ash who had his head looking down with his hands running over his shaved head '' Why were you fainted on the floor..?" you looked over to Ash who was now looking back at you '' I had a panic attack... '', ''you told me you didn't have them no more'' you looked up to Fez who looked at you back with a disappointed face ''I swear I didn't have any intense attacks up until today and I had medication that helped with it. I didn't tell you cause I didn't want to bother you'' 

Fez moved closer to you and hugged you ''Kid your like fucking family to me, you don't bother me. '' you slowly started crying in his shoulder.. After a minute of crying you got yourself together and looked over to Ash who started talking to Fez ''so what we gon do now'' you looked over to Fez '' first of all Y/n gon stay with us, second of all we will need to hide the bodies'' you then looked over to were Fez pointed his head to and instantly felt sick. You got up and started walking towards the kitchen feeling very nauseous. You were over the sink holding your hair with your one arm, vomiting in the sink. You suddenly felt an hand on your back and another hand holding your hair for you. About 1 minute later you were done vomiting and Ash had got you some water to drink and helped you clean up while Fez was in the living room taking care of the bodies...

After everyone was done cleaning Fez decided that they would stay over since it was 5am and before moving you still needed to take your stuff. Fez had agreed on sleeping on the couch while Ash would go to your parents bedroom and you would go to your room.. 

~AUTHORS NOTE~                                   

Ty for readingg <333 I tried to describe what panic attacks and hangovers feel like sorry if there are any mistakes. 

(words 1117)