𝟥. 𝒜 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒿𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓎

Start from the beginning

 You were far of from where Giyu was last time, now you were walking down a long path but soon you saw a familiar red headed boy standing there with a box on his back. You squinted your eyes a little and soon realized who it was, it was the same guy from the final selection. You walked up closer and closer.

"Oi you!" You said. He turned around confused.

"Your the guy from the final selection, correct?" You asked. He nodded.

"I remember you too, the way you took down those demons was crazy, what's your name?" He asked.

"Y/n, and you?" 

"Tanjiro Kamado" He said putting his hand out. You shook and gave a slight smile to him. Now you and Tanjiro were walking down this long path talking about each others past.

"So what made you want to become a demon slayer?" He asked.

"My parents were killed by one, revenge I guess" You replied.

"What a coincidence! Me too! But not so much on the revenge part, and my whole family was murdered but it sure is similar to your story" He said scratching the back of his head. Your eyes widened, someone you could relate to.

"Where you saved by a man with a-" You said 

"Blue katana and ponytail" You both said at the same time. You both laughed.

Time went by and soon you came to a new encounter. Another kid from the final selection! This time it was the yellow haired boy. He was kneeling before a girl and begging her for something. You and Tanjiro looked at each other confused.

"PLEASE" He screamed. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MARRY ME."

"YOU KNOW, I COULD DIE ANY TIME SOON SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DIE ALONE!!" He shouted.

"What is he doing... what on earth" Tanjiro said.

"No clue.." You replied.

A little sparrow flew down and started chirping, it was telling you two what was going on, this must have been the yellow haired boy's Kasugai crow... well... sparrow I guess?

"Oh... so that's it then.. okay, we'll try to help" Tanjiro said. You both nodded at each other and walked up to that boy.

"COME ON, IM BEGGING YOU! THERE IS NO ONE ELSE YOUR THE ONLY HOPE I HAVE LEFT! PLEASE I'M ASKING YOU AGAIN, MARRY MEEEE" The yellow haired boy whined.

"Why are you making such a scene in the middle of the road? She's clearly not interested in you!" Tanjiro said. 

"Also your stressing your sparrow out!" You said.

"W-wait, that uniforms, aren't you two from the final selection?!" He said.

"Don't go pretending like we know each other! Because we don't!!! Okay!!" Tanjiro shouted back at him.