"Oh" I heard her reply.

"Okay, let's speak other things. Am Aruna, i did my UG in stream of......."

We both did had the convo for 10 mins, she told about herself and whereas I told about myself. That's it.

               ________________

"Aruna said no" I declared before everyone and walked out of the home.

Yeah this girl rejected me saying that am bit old for her at today morning. And it's completely fine, since it's her opinion.

"Akilan" I heard mom voice. But I just walked out.

I reached my shop and started working.

                    ______________

Adhirai pov:

"His name is Akilan" Mom says by keeping a picture of a groom.

"Mumma, am not interested now. "

"Adhirai, we have given you a lot of time. Enough is enough."

"Papa, see maa I just came back from my work. She doesn't even allowed me to have water. But she already started to bug me with this marriage thing." I compsined to dad.

"I just wanted to identify who in the earth actually found this marriage scheme. So that I will strangle that man. Won't a man or woman left alone without getting married. Gosh, mom it is two person engagement. Both party should have the thing called love mumma. Why are you not understanding it. "I frustrated asked her.

" Then, atleast tell us if you are loving someone else. I will never be an interruption between you guys instead I will say yes to the marriage adhirai. " amma started.

" Amma, no I don't love anyone for your query. Maybe wait 2 more year, I will find someone. " I says playfully at her.

" I can't wait until then. Just go and meet this groom. I have booked a reservation under your name in Hotel  Happy life, day after tomorrow. "

"Did that groom accepted for this meeting?" I asked her.

"Yes"

"Did the groom seen my image?"

"Yes"

"Is he okay with my body type?" I asked, since I have past experience in getting rejected based on my body type. And I never had any issues with that. Since its their choice.

"Yes adhirai." Appa says by placing the photo of the groom in my hand.

"His name is Akilan. He is running a plant nursery on his own. He did bachelors in horticulture." Appa says by tapping my head.

"We all liked his profile. If you like this we may proceed or else we will go for other profiles. " Appa says.

I nods and turned to walk to my room. But dad's words stopped me in my track.

"Before 9 month, his wedding was called off by the bride. And his age is 32." Appa says I just walked inside and kept my bag on my table and sits on the bed.

I opened the envelope and took out the photo only to see a handsome man.

'What the heck, am damn sure this man will turn off this proposal.' I thought since I know mostly this type of men will only look out for perfect figured woman. And it's fine.

'What if he is different?'

'Only if I like him I will say yes to this marriage or else no.'

                  ____________