Chapter 2 part 3

Mikukuma: "Why don't we begin with a basic explanation of the class trial!"

Mikukuma: "During the trial you'll present your arguments for who the culprit is, and vote for 'whodunnit'."

Mikukuma: "Vote correctly and only the blackened will be punished. But if you pick the wrong person..."

Mikukuma: "I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and that person will graduate from the academy!"

Mikukuma: "Also, refusing to vote will result in your death, so you better vote for someone!"

Tsukasa: "So we're really doing this again?"

Shiho: "We.. don't have a choice.."

Saki: "Come on guys, our lives are on the line here! We can't give up!"

Kohane: "S-Saki's right, we have to do this if we want to survive."

Mizuki: "Well then, i'll start with the first topic. The most suspicious here are Nene and Haruka."

Nene: "What?"

Haruka: "..."

Ichika: "Hold on a second! Isn't it too early to suspect someone?"

Mizuki: "Well Minori, Haruka and Nene are close together so one of them could betray them."

Nene: "What makes you think i'm the culprit? I was asleep that time."

Haruka: "..."

Is Haruka alright? She looks terrified eversince Minori died.

Could it be because she killed Minori?

No. I can't just suspect her because she's been quiet, we're going to need to discuss even further.

Ichika: "Let's just put the suspects on hold and talk about how the murder happened."

Mizuki: "Fine."

If we figure out what happened during the murder, we'll get some clues on who the culprit might be.

NON STOP DEBATE: START

Saki: "According to the Monokuma file, the estimated time of death is around 2AM."

Rui: "The victim got banged on the head repeatedly on the wall. "

Mizuki: "Then at 7am, we saw Ichika lying on a pool of blood on the floor unconscious. We thought Ichika was dead because of the body discovery announcement."

Kohane: "C-could it just a be coincidence?"

Ichika: "No that's wrong!"

Counter

Ichika: "No i don't think it was a coincidence."

Kohane: "H-how come?"

Ichika: "The school regulations said that if 2 or more students apart from the blackened discovered a body, the body discovery announcement will play. Which means the culprit must have 2 accomplices for this plan."

Saki: "Accomplices? But why would they help the culprit?"

Ichika: "I don't know that yet, but i'm very sure that there are 2 accomplices."

Toya: "Well it does make sense.."

An: "So.. what now?"

Kohane: "L-let's talk about how Minori's room is comepletly clean even tho we saw her body there.."

Ichika: "The only mess we saw there were some blood stains on the floor, which doesn't make sense because the room would at least have some blood on the wall because of her cause of death."