24. END Game

Hello lovelies ❤️Hope you are doing wellSo Here is another update for you all

Hello lovelies ❤️
Hope you are doing well
So Here is another update for you all.. Hope you will like it.
Now enjoy the chapter Am going to school...
Ta-ta

Continuing....

"Come out Motherfucker.." Abhir spoke looking at the Camera. Arjun smirked and made his way out with his son following him out. He came to the room Abhir and Abhimanyu were sitting.

"Welcome, welcome Hukum" He said as he entered the hall.
"Zindagi Jine ka mauka diya tha tujhe Per Lagta hai Tujhe Maut jyada pyari hai" Abhimanyu Spoke.

( I gave you a chance to live but looks like you like death more )

Arjun Couldn't Control his anger and he Called all his guards. Around Thirty to forty men were standing there.
"We just came here after Killing fifty of your men Bindal. Show some respect you only called This much guards" Abhir spoke chuckling. All those guards Came forward at one and soon the fight began abhir have handled most of them on his own as Abhimanyu sat there calmly looking at his son skillfully Handling all the men.
While Arjun was getting restless. His men called him and told that No one stepped out of haveli even after seeing the parcel. Now His Only faith was in his son. He Motioned his son to make a move on abhir while he went towards Abhimanyu.
But before His son could reached Abhir, Abhimanyu held his hand and threw Him punches after punches.

Arjun got time to Take the knife kept on the table as Abhimanyu was busy in Beating Nikhil. He lounged on Abhir Who had his focus on the Last Four men left. Arjun Reached abhir and Stabbed him in Stomach.
"Ahh" Abhir Looked down to see his shirt getting bloody as He had a knife stabbed on his right Side of Stomach.
Arjun stepped ahead to Take that Knife out of His Body but Before he could Three Bullets were shot.
Lifeless body of Arjun as well as Nikhil was Lying on the floor. One of the only alive men of Arjun picked a Glass bottle and Broke in on abhimanyu's head and ran from there trying to save his life.

Abhimanyu's whole focus was on Abhir who had a knife stabbed in his stomach.
"Baba it's hurting" Abhir's Words Made Abhimanyu panic. No matter how strong he is and How strong he have trained Abhir. He is still a father who can't see His son in pain.

"Abhir, Don't close your eyes. You hear me. Don't you dare close your eyes, Baba is here, nothing will happen okay.. Just Don't close your eyes Abhi" Abhimanyu spoke as he Picked a Cloth lying in the Room put in on the wound and Slowly pulled the Knife out of Abhir's Stomach.

"Ahh Baba.. What are you doing yaar?" Abhir Screamed in his half Conscious state. Abhimanyu Ignored him and applied pressure on his wound Trying to stop the bleeding and that's when the Door to the House opened and Aviraj along with the orphanage doctor ran in..

"Bade Papa, Bhai sa" He called as he ran in. The doctor had his first aid kit with him. As he Did first aid of Abhir's wound.

Flashback end..

"Abhiraj had shared Bhai sa and Abhir's location with Aviraj and he was closer to that house he reached there on time with the doctor And then Raj and I reached there. And we bring both of them home" Avinash finsihed, Whole Rathore family was shocked after hearing this but They all were grateful to God that All of them are safe and sound.

Both Abhimanyu and Abhir were Shifted to the room in Main haveli as Ishita and Ruhanika Cleaned their wounds and Gave them proper treatment. Luckily the Stab wound was not so deep so abhir Will be Fine In one to two weeks. Meanwhile Abhimanyu had a slight cuts on his back because of The glass pieces.

The Whole family went out as Both father son slept. Ridhima was so grateful of Ruhanika that she stopped her from stepping out otherwise they don't know what would have happened. But Ruhanika was still in her thoughts as she can't remove the Pictures of Abhir Lying Unconscious with his clothes covered with blood.

"Ruhi" Ridhima called Her as she saw Ruhanika not responding to any of her talks.
"Hm?"
"What happened bacche" Ridhima asked Ruhanika looked at her and suddenly hugged her. Ridhima could feel The thoughts Ruhanika had in her mind.

"Ruhi"
"Maa, He was completely covered with blood. I don't know.. agar thodi bhi der ho jati Avi ko pohochne mein toh.. maa Ager Inhe kuch ho jata toh.. Kabhi nahi sunte.. maa, mahadev ki kripa hai jo Vo Knife jyada deep nahi gaya.. kuch bhi ho sakta tha.. kya..  kya jarurat kya Akele Jane ki.. " Ruhanika Spoke with the pain evident in her voice. Ridhima could understand her emotions as she have felt them. She just hugged her till she calmed down.

( What if Avi got late in reaching there, Maa what if something happened to him.. he never listens, Maa, it's god's grace that the knife didn't went to deep.. Anything could have happened.. what.. what was the need to go alone)

"Sh.. Calm down bacche. You know this habit of Abhir comes from Maan. And Am sure it was their Joint decision to go there alone. Rathores Jo thaire. In the starting I was also very scared even now am very scared of this habit of their's but it's their This habit because of which we all are safe and sound. Rathore family is not some normal Family. We are The Rulers of Rajasthan and Even in the business world we hold a very high position and with this position comes Responsibility and Rivals. In my 30 years of Marriage life there were many points where many rivals came and tried to harm our family but Maan was always standing like a sheild between Problems and Rathores and as Abhir Grew up he became Maan's pride his Sheild. He have seen his father protecting the family and he started doing the same. And Am Pretty sure you will get habitual to it" Ridhima said and kissed Ruhanika's forehead.

Ruhanika Was proud of her husband but still Angry over the fact that He went there alone. As Queen of rajasthan and Daughter in law of Rathores She can understand all the things Ridhima said But As the Wife of Abhir She can only see how Her husband got wounded. She also Went to Their Chamber..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiii

How do you like the chapter?

I tried my best to make it intresting.
What do you think of Ruhanika's reaction?

Also Upcoming chapters are going to be Cute and Funny as the story is coming to it's end. It's Already on its 24th Chapter and Am sure it won't Exceed more than 30.

Stay tuned...

Hope you liked the Chapter
Take care
Love you all