"Nope, that'll be all for right now. Just keep an eye out for that email." Kasie nodded. "Oh! And a chipotle bowl please, get whatever you'd like, on me." Kasie winked before heading into her office.

Sighing with a smile on her face, Kasie got ready to see her parents. Entering her office she saw her dad in her chair watching tv and Chasidy messing with her snack bar as she usually did.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Kasie shook her head at them.

"Ah! My baby!" Chasidy rushed over to Kasie, pulling her into a tight hug. "I miss you, love bug. How are you? You look good girl! Ass is sitting, period." She tapped Kasie's butt.

"Ahh! Not when I'm here, please." Kareem childishly covered his ears.

Kasie laughed. "Thanks mommy. It is sitting pretty, ain't it?" Kasie laughed.

"La-la-la-la-la!" Kareem shook his head with his hands still covering his ears. Kasie laughed harder as she made her way over to the snack bar, grabbing a bag of chips and apple juice from her minifridge.

"So, what's new?" Chasidy smirked as Kasie set down her snacks on her desk, hugging her father as he got up from her chair to sit in the seats in front of her desk.

"Nothing much. Just the usual, boss bitch tingz." Kasie smirked, opening up her bag of chips and her juice.

"What's this tv deal I've been seeing in the media?" Kareem smiled widely. He was always proud of anything and everything that Kasie did, that was something that would just never change.

"Oh yeah, that." Kasie brushed off. "I'm looking at $490 for just one year."

"What?!" They exclaimed. "That's wonderful baby! Oh my gosh!" Chasidy cheered.

"Thanks mom." Kasie smiled. "Dad?" Kasie frowned at his quiet, shocked face.

"One second, my eyes are sweating." Kareem looked up at the ceiling, blinking rapidly.

"Aw, dad." Kasie pouted. "You proud of me?" She smiled widely.

"Always babygirl. Always." He sniffed. Kasie got up to hug him.

"I'm so fucking proud of you Princess. You're the best thing that happened to me. I love you." Kareem mumbled into her ear.

"I love you more." Kasie tried her best to keep her emotions in. Looking over she saw Chasidy recording with tears brimming in her eyes as well.

"Alright, no more crying." Kasie sniffed, kissing her dads forehead before moving back to her seat.

"What brings you guys to Boston?" She asked.

"Just wanted to come see you and how you're doing before things get hectic with the wedding." Kareem wiped his face off.

"Andddd." Chasidy smiled. "I wanted to talk about your man." She smiled.

"My man?" Kasie laughed. "What do you want to know about him?" She shook her head, knowing that she was referring to Jayson.

"Well, how are things going? Kareem asked.

"We've been on a couple dates, just getting to know each other better." She smiled at the thought of Jayson who was currently away in Missouri for his foundation's golf tournament.

"I really like him though and we've established that the feelings are mutual in that sense. Um, what else? He's really nice and caring; he's everything you guys told me a guy should be for me." She continued.

"When do I meet him?" Kareem asked. Kasie was his one and only daughter so he needed to make sure that whoever this guy was, was good in his books.

"I don't know." Kasie shrugged. "He's away right now." Kasie smirked. She knew her dad would be more than shocked when he found out that she was dating one of his favorite players.

"What does he do?" Chasidy asked.

"He's a businessman." She smiled. It technically wasn't a lie since Jayson was a businessman. That just wasn't all that he did.

"Are you bringing him with you to the wedding?" Kareem asked.

"Um, I don't know. I haven't asked him about it, but he does know about it." She frowned. Her and Jayson had been technically talking for all of two weeks and by the time the wedding came around it would have been almost two months. Although they were moving at their own, steady pace, going out the country and traveling over 4,000 miles away together? That sounded almost crazy.

But as crazy as it did sound, Kasie was all the way opposed to it, she just didn't want Jayson to feel uncomfortable or pressured.

"You should ask him about it." Kareem encouraged.

"Hm, I'll think about it. Are y'all still looking at a place down here?" Kasie asked. Her parents had talked about moving to Boston before to be closer to Kasie even though they didn't live that far, since they were in Charlotte, NC only an hour and forty minute flight away.

"Yeah, is that development you showed us still an option?" Kareem asked.

"The one in Newton?" Kasie frowned.

"Yeah. What? It's not open anymore?" Kareem frowned when she did.

"No it's not that, it's just the fact that- okay, you know how renovations started in April right? For the sold lots." They both nodded.

"Well, I liked the area over there and decided to get myself a plot, bigger thant he rest of course, and then, my man as mom likes to put it, I didn't- it doesn't matter, but now he's getting on built over there, and his mom recently decided to get one as well, and now, well you guys." She tried not to laugh.

"So we're going to be living in the same neighborhood?" Chasidy laughed. She knew the full story of Kasie and Jayson and she found the entire situation hilarious.

"Oh my goshh!" She groaned in frustration.

Even if she would've known who Jayson was when she was initially working with him, she wouldn't have been able to tell him 'no' per se, instead she could've steered him in another direction.

They would be staying on opposite sides of the neighborhood, but still, they would be very close. Brandy was planning to stay on the substreet of Jayson's and the house she showed her parents was at the beginning of the cul-de-sac Kasie planned to stay in.

"This is going to be interesting." Kareem smirked. Kasie just shook her head.

hehehehe.