Intro

Hello! What's up? It's ya non-binary writer Inkywolf34! Now some of you might have read my first book "The butcher Gang and y/n!" and are familiar with my work. The story is an AU based on Shavs Media Productions of "Ask Huggy Wuggy", but I'll make sure some characters pop up every few chapters. I also see Huggy and Kissy as siblings. I'm sorry for those who ship them. I will do my best to update the story since I don't have a schedule to help me.

About the au: Y'all probably read it in the description before reading this but, imma get more detailed. Ever since Poppy was created, literally every kid almost always ignored the other toys. They just thought Poppy was the best! Then Mommy Long Legs was created and they saw both of them as the best. You on the other hand, didn't ignore the others. In fact, you would always play with them or simply check up on them. You despised the two popular toys who took ALLLLL the attention from them. Your job was making sure the toys were having a good time with the kids. Even after the factory shut down, you still care for them. Little did you know a certain blue fuzzy mascot fell for you. And when you go through the factory, you might find something else there with you....

Hope you guys enjoy!!

-InkyWolf