"what kind of dress do you want?" he asked.

"i don't know, whatever you like me in." she smiled.

"i love you so much." he breathed out, putting his head down on her chest.

"i love you so much more, mark lee." she smiled.

*

tiffany had come back to houston, and she was supposed to leave for canada that night. mark would be landing the next day, and they would be staying at her parents' house.

"i can't believe you're getting married." alex hugged her best friend.

"me neither." tiffany chuckled.

"why did you choose canada though?" she asked.

"isn't it obvious?" tiffany asked, laughing.

"i mean, it is. nevermind." alex hugged her tighter.

*

tiffany_moon

Liked by onyourm__ark, and 115,482 others
tiffany_moon together again

onyourm__ark

Liked by tiffany_moon, and 1,156,251 othersonyourm__ark canada

onyourm__ark canada

"so, which month do you think you want the wedding?" olive, the wedding planner asked.

"we both were thinking in october." mark said. "we both love fall, so..."

"i see." olive nodded. "you guys want an outdoor wedding."

"yes." tiffany nodded.

"so, i know a hotel. it's very famous for holding outdoor wedding events. it has this huge garden, and a lake too." olive said.

"we'd love to see it once." mark said.

"sure. tell me whenever you're free and i'll book an appointment. and i'll keep some more options open just in case." olive smiled.

"yes, that's great." tiffany smiled.

"once the venue is finalised, we can think about the weddding theme, and i'll design the wedding cards accordingly. how does that sound?" olive asked.

"that's perfect." mark nodded. "we are free tomorrow, so should we go and check out the venue then?"

"sure, i'll book an appointment." olive said. "it was nice meeting you two. and congratulations on getting engaged."

"thank you so much, olive." tiffany smiled, shaking her hand.

"can i ask why you're holding the wedding in canada though? why not somewhere else?" olive asked.

"so, you see, we both met and grew up in canada, before i moved to korea." mark explained. "and this place holds a really special place in our hearts so..."

"i see, that's really cute." olive said. "i'll need to know more about your love story so that i can maybe try and incorporate somethings into the wedding."

"that'll be great!" tiffany clapped.