After all, defeating him in every possible aspect was the meaning of your life. Death was far too easy of an escape—he deserved to suffer for all the harm that he had caused. In every possible way you were ready to give up yourself to fulfill that sole purpose.

<𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝...>

<𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍. 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍.>

<𝚒𝚗𝚙𝚞𝚝 "𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝟽𝟹." 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎...>

<𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝟽𝟹 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝".>

Subject 73 - Stage 3S Wellness Report

After extensive use of the Extalia Veliosa, Subject 73 has exhibited large decreases in elemental energy. Stage 3 symptoms such as scaling have begun to crack and fall off, resulting in raw skin sores. Symptoms have reduced, gain of 250. EQ reduction has not shown physical effects as of yet. Assignment changed to a 150 mm Howitzer. Kill count 7 ABs, 3 KS. Assumed to expire in 7 missions.

The Doctor skimmed over the brief status report before closing it and turning back to his examination table. His current experiment revolved around a boy around the age of twenty-five who had attempted to start a mutiny within the ranks to overthrow the mighty archon Tsaritsa. There was no doubt he was going to be faced with imminent death, so he had offered to put him to good use. This way his pathetic existence could at least serve some scientific purpose.

Thankfully he possessed a vision meaning that he could be put to far more use than if he had just been any average boy. His wrists and ankles were chained down to the table, making his futile resistance utterly worthless. It was like watching an insect squirm after you step on it—at that point it was already too far gone to be worth saving.

The Doctor had someone prepare his surgical kit in advance so he could begin right after finishing his dinner. A faint thought flickered in the back of his mind at the unsightly clothing the 'courtesan' had been wearing, but his conscious thoughts deemed it insignificant and it remained in his head for only a fleeting moment.

"In some jurisdictions there is a mandatory death sentence for mutiny," the Doctor slid his black gloves over his hands and grabbed a scalpel and syringe, "however under my own...you will suffer far more than just what death can offer."

Eager to begin his experimentation, he watched as the boy in front of him desperately tried to break his constraints as tears streamed down his face.

When they move so much it's quite irritating.

The Doctor grabbed the syringe filled with a strange fluorescent liquid and began to prepare for the injection.