Chapter 3: You again...

Bakugo POV:
That night they made their way to the upper world, already sneaking their way in through a window that wasn't guarded by the Royal soldiers.

"Sooo..." Denki started saying quietly. "Any guess where the king's bedroom is?" I looked at him then sighed. We don't know where the hell his room is, fucking shigaraki.
"Nope" shinsou replied back to the confused blonde.
Mina looked at shinsou confused. "So we're just supposed to open every fucking door? AFO want us dead." Honestly Mina..I agree.
"Remember what toga told us when she snuck in here before? It was something like...uh the doors color.....uhh" Kirishima says, clearly trying to remember but I knew what he was talking about.
"You all just make sure there's a faster way to escape since we don't have kurogiri, I'll deal with the king." I said. And I must have hit a nerve cause their looking at me like I killed a dog.

"Katsuki you ain't doing this alone..!" Shinsou whisper yelled.
I rolled my eyes and repeated what I told them and this time they listened. I finally found the kings bedroom or whatever he would call it but of course life hates me.

There were 4 fucking guards at his door. Now what the hell am I'm supposed to do now?

I pulled out my walkie talkie and quietly talked into it.
"Hey which one if you wants to be bait?"
"What type of- ok I do!" I heard Mina say eagerly.
"Good" I was smirking. 'I could get shigaraki off my ass if I complete this' I thought to myself.

I just sat on the floor waiting for Mina to do something when I heard people running..? I turned my head around the corner and saw that they were gone so I looked at the way they all ran and saw a light that shows that people from the underworld is gonna egg your house haha fun games to do on these stupid upper bitches. I tried to open the door. Locked. Good thing I learned to pick locks.

Annnnnd done! I open and snuck in quietly over to the king. When I was finally standing in front of him I took out knife and staring getting close to his hair when someone grabbed my wrist.

"H-hey!" I turned around then noticed it was the prince. Shit.
"Let's walk to my room where we can have a better conversation ok?" He gave me the look that I had no damn choice. "Tch it's fucking you again." I said which made me earn a smirk. "No wonder your presence felt familiar." Stupid broccoli. But then I thought to myself...why didn't he call the guards by now? This could be his chance..
Bakugo stopped thinking and looked down at deku, deku was talking about something. I kicked his ankle and quickly cut some of allmight's hair and ran.
"HEY! GUARDS!!" Yelled that damn bitch.
Deku POV:
I was trying to give him a fucking chance and I get this in return...smart guy I have to say. I was gonna turn him in anyway. But I got up about to run after him when I heard my dad say something. "Huh?" I said.
"Izuku...? What's going on?" He said very confused but worried due to my looking anxious.
I didn't want to tell him but I had to and spoke up. "There was a parasite in here. Maybe even more!" Dad looked angry has he laid his hand on my shoulder. I continued, "he took some of your hair" "was he blonde young izuku?" ....why the hell did he ask that?
"Yeah..he was" guards were running to find the boy but 2 of them stop in front of my dads room when he snacked his fingers.
"Take my son to his chambers" "WHAT??! NO" I said but the guards grabbed me and started taking me away. "Young izuku, I need you to be safe! I'll have uraraka guard your room!" His words were fading away but I heard one last thing before I was completely unable to hear him..... "I'll contact the todoroki kingdom"