What Is Zoro's Secret? Onto Chompy Mountain!

Start from the beginning

Fubuki: I'll say, Especially when there are others who have escaped Cloudcracker Prison. We need to capture them too.

Sora: That's why I asked Mags and Kotoshi to give us a better way of identifying those villains.

Kotoshi: Yep. We made a special app that allows us to identify any bad guys who come at us.

Hanami: And then we'll be able to figure out if they've escaped Cloudcracker Prison.

Atsuhi: And put them behind bars again, Or barrier, Or trap. Ah, You know what I mean.

Takeya: I think you're all for getting one crucial detail. These Cloudcracker Prisoners are really no pushovers.

Kaion: Takeya's right. They can all handle our attacks better than any old minion we've faced before.

Kanato: You can't expect any quest to be easy.

Kitaro: I hate to admit it, But Kanato's right.

Utaha: We'll have to train hard in order to deal with more of them.

Sakuma: C'mon, Give yourselves a little credit. There are 18 of us now, Or 36.

Tenchi: We get your point, And you're right. We'll be fine as long as we work together.

Tsurumi: Right. So, Enough pep talk. Back to Doom Raiders. Where should we start?

Mags: I'd suggest the Chompy Mage. Mainly because in all the records, He was the only one who left forwarding address. Chompy Mountain. Safe bet you'll find them there.

Spyro: What kind of a villain reveals their location?

Cynder: Think about it this way, He could be luring people into a trap.

Chill: Lady Cynder has a point you know.

Pop Fizz: So you want us to just wait here until he says "I give up, Please capture me".

Stealth Elf: Pop Fizz is right, We can't just wait for him to come to us.

Eruptor: Right, A full scale attack on Chompy Mountain is in order!

Jet-Vac: That's like saying "we're going to get you.

Sprocket: So we sneak into Chompy Mountain?

Gill Grunt: I'd say that's the best course of action.

Terrafin: Prep up the thingamajig Flynn, We're off to Chompy Mountain.

Flynn: Righty-o Terrafin.

Buzz: I'll meet you all there, Compadres.

Buzz then heads off as Flynn stares at him as the eighteen kids and Skylanders head to Flynn's flying contraption with Flynn.

Flynn: You know, I'm still not sure about Buzz... Anyways, While we're heading there, I can tell you more about my awesome piloting skills Reisa and Zoro.

Everyone else sweat dropped at that.

Flynn: Of course, You can observe them first hand, But they sound even better when described by me.

Reisa and Zoro:... Uh... Great...

Later

The eighteen kids and Skylanders were now flying to Chompy Mountain with Flynn on his flying contraption.

Flynn: I'm guessing that's Chompy Mountain over there, Home of our next super bad guy and fellow enchilada enthusiast: The Chompy Mage. You know, I had my own Mountain once too. Mount Flynnmore it was called. Turns out it was made entirely of cake.