the discussion between sister and sister

As Alyssa sat with an excited Rhaena and an awkward Baela she could not help but stay silent as her thoughts from earlier consumed her mind again. She completely misses the conversation happening between the two twin girls before her.

"Rhaena who even is this girl? Why is she here?"

"This is our newest sister Alyssa! Father had her before he married mother though! She's here to claim him as her father! Only she doesn't call him father and instead insists on calling him Daemon... which I think is pretty counterproductive if you ask me-"

"Rhaena do you know what would happen if this girl were to be legitimise by our grandsire?! She would be an outcast! You hardly think father will legitimise his bastard and she will do something great?! She will be married of to a high lord, no doubt to increase fathers influence over grandsires council..." Baela argues as the thinks of her own life. She knows she will be forced to marry a man possibly older than her father and push out some heirs, before wasting away in her chambers. So why would this girl go out of her way to be legitimised if she knew that was her fate?

"But mother wants to legitimise her! She said so herself! She said she'd talk to father and help him convince our grandsire to properly legitimise!" Rhaena argues. Alyssa's mind now wandering back into the room as she overhears Baelas not so quiet concerns being projected throughout the room the longer the twins spoke.

"Whatever you wish to say to Rhaena you can say to me..." Alyssa speaks, now looking into Baelas eyes. They're not the same as Rhaenas. They're the same as her. Hardened and looking like she already had the world on her shoulders. "I know I was not going to be welcomed with open arms so I'm prepared for whatever it is you exactly want from me."

"How do you know we share a father?" Baelas asks with a smaller voice than she previously put on for her sister. "Why did you out all this effort to come here when you knew you would not be welcomed?"

"There is not a lot of white haired men in kings landing to my knowledge princess. I did not know Prince Daemon was my true father until near a week ago. I just wish to claim though what is rightfully mine which I still don't really know what that is. I do not wish to interfere with your lives unless you wish for me to. All I want is Daemons acknowledgment. At this moment. That is all I wish to claim." Alyssa reveals, her eyes slowly heading to the floor as she reveals her intimate details of her minor plan to the sisters before her. The girls stay silent as they hear their half sisters words. Baela looks to her twins face and raises an eyebrow, asking silently if she knew of Alyssa's intentions. Rhaena nods slightly, knowing of Alyssa's plans for which she had told her merely an hour or two ago.

"And why did you even come here if you don't truly know what is it you think is yours to claim?" Baela asks, breaking the small silent that had formed. Alyssa stayed silent as Baela asked her that very important question that even Alyssa herself didn't know.

"As I said before, I am not certain..." Alyssa confesses, looking towards the girls. "But I thought if I came here I'd know exactly what it would be I was claiming. Yet here I am standing before you as clueless as I could be. At this moment though it is merely recognition. It could change in the time that I spend here. That is, if you would even grant for me to spend time here. I would not put it past your father to kill me now. To stop any knowledge of my existence from reaching the ears of the king and queen."

The silence returns as the twins find themselves not knowing what to say after hearing of Alyssas belief. They would not put past their father to kill a person. But they would hope he would not have such a stray moral code that he would kill a child. His own child at that. The silence is broken though as Daemon walks into the hall looking at Baela and Rhaena who were standing together closely, then at Alyssa who stood a small distance from the twins.

"Girls, if you could be so kind as to leave us for a moment. It appears that I need to talk with you.  Alyssa Blackstar..."