~Chapter-16~

Mansi's POV:

"Batao Mansi kya baat karne thi tume? " Kartik bhai asked.

I didn't know how to start the conversation. I looked at Kabir and he held my hand, giving me moral support.

"Bhai, mein Kabir se pyar karti hoon aur hum date kar rahe do mahine se." I revealed.

Shubham bhai and Kartik bhai and Kushi bhabhi looked shocked.  I knew this was gonna happen.

Kartik bhai was about to say something when Kabir interrupted saying, "Before you guys say anything I want to add that I loved her and I still love her. Her aura attracted me towards her. Even after knowing she is your sister, I couldn't stop myself from falling for her. When, Kartik, you introduced us, I knew I was gone. Her carefree attitude, fiestyness, and helpful nature is what I admire about her. She's very precious to me and I will love, protect and cherish her until my last breath. I didn't ask her out and suppressed my feelings thinking you won't accept our relationship, but my feelings got stronger as time passed. 2 months ago, she confessed her feelings and asked me out. I was on cloud nine and accepted her invitation confessing my love towards her. Whatever your decision is, you can't stop me from loving her."

Tears started oozing out of my eyes after hearing his words and I looked at Kabir seeing him look at me with love in his eyes with tears in his eyes as well.

I could control myself and hugged him.

"I love you baby love." I whispered, hugging him.

" I love you too precious." He reciprocated my hug, and I smiled at his endearment.

"Bui!!" I heard a soulful voice. I get out of the hug to see Kiran wanting to come towards me. I pick her up from Naira Bhabhi's lap and take her towards mine, pecking her chubby cheeks.

"Fu Fu!!" She said, opening her arms towards Kabir. He picked her up and started playing with her.

"Looks like Kiran has finalized our decision." Shubham bhai said, confusing me.

"Matlab, she has decided her fufa ji would be Kabir!" Kushi Bhabhi said looking at my confused face.

"I'm so dense, thank you for clarifying bhabhi." I said I was unable to express my feelings.

"You guys thought we were some villains trying to separate two lovers, when we are also in love." Kartik bhai said, giving us an unbelievable look and slapped my head playfully.

"But after hearing your confession Kabir, I'm hundred percent sure that my sister has chosen a perfect life partner." He added. Kabir and I got elated hearing that.

"When are you guys going to tell our parents?" Jhanvi asked.

"After bhai's wedding Di." I replied. I have met Jhanvi di a few times and she's an amazing person. We have gotten closer with our meetings. She even teased us when she found out about us.

"Okay, I have to leave, kavyansh is waiting for me. Bye. Take care." She left to see her fiancé. She and Kabir only have a year gap between each other.

After having lunch I headed towards my office, while everyone else went to their respective places.

I Hope you liked the chapter.

Isn't Kabir's confession cute ?

See y'a.