𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Ares, look at me! Do I look like so-called everyone?" He asked him with a mug before pushing Ares back. "Do I look like everybody else?" He asked again in frustration.

Ares sighed and shook his head, "No— So why come, I help and carter to you den you push me away every fuckin' time like I did you wrong? I haven't hurtchu, Ares. i'm not planning on to!"

"You see what i'm sayin'? At dis point, you walkin' ova me, Tae isn't everybody and das what you lack to fuckin' realize, Noamir." The older stated.

"I am not walkin' ova ya, dada." Ares mumbled softly. "And, I have realized dat if I haven't ya think I be tryna ta apologize?"

"I can't do dis, get fuck out my face wit dat shit on foe'nem grave. You pissin' me off, leave me alone."

Ares felt something snap inside of him at Tae's small utter and aggressively jacked him up by his Nike Tech and glared down at him, "Don't Tae say dat shit! Slime, don't say dat, I don't wanna hea' it anymore." His tone switched from aggressive to meekness.

"Please, bae? I really can't do dis without ya. Without ya, i'm feel like notha."

Tae watched tears cloud Ares vision as the taller swallowed the lump and took shaky deep breaths, "Juss love me like 'fore please Tae, I swea' be betta. Do betta, I know i'm difficult. I know I am crazy and can't do shit right, i'm tha problem but ya can't abandon me. I need ya." Ares ranted, showing insanely vulnerability at the moment.

"M-mane, I been abandoned by people who I really fuck wit' and I don't wan' ya ta be one of dem ones. I juss wanna be enough ta sumbody."

Dazaí sighed and reached up and wiped Ares's eyes as Ares slowly let him go, "So don't say I don't want to deal wit you anymore, because I'll do anything inna world to see yo ass betta. I deal wit you fa a reason, man, I won't give up on you and stop push me away when i'm helpin', fr. Ares, you know good well we not gonna make it if we distance." He said.

"You getting mad at me fa no reason, gotta stop. Dat make me feel like i'm not worth it, I don't feel good when you do dat. You see what i'm sayin'?" Dazaí questioned.

Ares hummed as if he was a baby and nodded his head to his lover words, "Yes, I'm treat ya equally as ya treat me, li' dadda. I won't say anything like dat ta ya ever again, I'll do right by ya, I won't thug no moe. I promise on momo." He swear, staring Tae down.

"You promise, baby boy?" Tae held his pinky out, staring up at him.

Ares smiled a bit at the name he's been dying to hear from Tae's lips for a while now, he immediately nodded his head, I promise." He wrapped his pinky around Tae's pinky then placing a kiss on his lips.

//

After three days of working on acceptance and getting back on the two vibe they were before all of this started.

It took a while but it was worth it, in both of their opinions.

They worked out a lot of things and talked about past trauma and decided to work pass them and came to the conclusion that they should take things step by steps, it was their first time dealing with this and trying to figure things out the professional way.

It was hard for someone who had disorders but Tae told him to accept it more than denied it, if you come to terms with a problem you definitely could be able to deal with it more easily.