𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

"I really hate niggas." He grumbled, sliding his phone into his pocket and walking out of his shop and locking the building up.

He turned around to see a hooded man standing beside his car, Tae felt his heart drop to his ass as he stared at the man. "Get yo bowlegged ass from my car, Ares." He laughed although he was nervous as hell.

Ares wasn't supposed to be out this early so it was a bit unsettling to his him face to face.

He was surprised he knew his location, Tae stopped sharing it with Ares and placed him on the blocklist.

"Why ya went missin on me?" Ares took his hoodie off his head, staring at Tae with a small frown.

The moonlight glinting into his brown-sugar skin, his eyes were a bit reddish and darker than usual and he overly looked exhausted.

Ares had did the rest of his term in the clinic, it was hell but he pushed through.

He came to terms with the fact he was not right in the head but he knew he wanted to be with his lover so he man up and been on his medication like he was supposed to be doing.

"Cause you said what you said, and I'm going stand on what I said." Dazaí mugged.

"Slime, ian mean dat." Ares sighed, licking his over lips and shaking his head.

He didn't mean what he said and he regrets that it flew out of his mouth so reckless, now he felt horrible and only wanted to make it up to him.

It felt odd when someone was really trying to be there for someone who's been abandoned their entire life, he didn't know how to react to it so he only knew to push others away like others did him.

"Nah, don't call me dat shit. Folks, you said dat shit wit' pride and just take da time to reflect on yo stupid ass actions. Your a stupid muthafucker, nie move." He demanded to him.

"I was inna episode, Zaí. Ya kno' ya ma fuckin' world so stop acting like dis, and I had time ta reflect."

"Noted, my nigga." Tae uttered dryly.

Ares groaned and ran his hand down his face, "Mane stop fuckin' playing wimme!" He snapped before stalking up to his lover and staring him down with an glare in his eyes.

Tae stared up at him and shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes, "Nah fuck dat. I don't wanna hea' it, you wanna be thick headed den be thick fuckin' headed." He scoffed at him.

Dazaí shook his head, "Ian fuckin' wit yo ass, especially not now."

"I'm sorry, Tae. Brah, fr. I'ma make— No Ares! Just no, foe. Take dat as yo answer and leave me alone."

"I don't want you to make up, I want you to own up."

Ares balled his fist and took a moment to count down in the back of his head and ignored his anger like Jordan told him to do which was better than spazzing out.

"I don't wan' dat as a answer, mane. I wan' ya, I'm not leavin' ya 'lone so shut up! Ya knew I was inna bad mindset. I'm genuinely sorry, ya know me. I say shit cause i'm impulsive as fuck, If I could take it back I fuckin' would." He pushed Tae back.