🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪

Start from the beginning

A frowning Marinette and Kalianna enter with Lila behind them.

Sabine, behind the register, sees the three girls and smiles. "Hello, girls!"

"Hi, Ms. Sabine," Kalianna waves.

"Hello, Ms. Sabine! It's so good to see you." Lila gives her a big smile.

"You as well, Lila." Sabine replies.

"We're heading up to my room to do a research project mom, can you bring up some snacks?" Marinette asked.

Sabine nods. "M-hm."

"Thanks, mom," Marinette kisses her mom's cheek. "Let's go to my room," She told Kalianna and Lila, walking away.

The two follow after her.

Scene: Stairs.

The trio are heading upstairs.

"So, Marinette, how does your room look?" Lila asked, walking behind Kalianna and Marinette.

"Pretty." The bluenette responded.

"No pictures of Adrien, I hope?" Lila questioned.

Kalianna and Marinette both stopped and turned to the Rossi girl suspiciously.

"Why would you ask that?" Marinette narrows her eyes.

"No reason." Lila replies.

"Did you go up to my room?" Marinette questioned accusingly.

"Now why would I do that Marinette? When would I even have the time?" Lila tilted her head innocently.

"Cut the bullsh1t Lila, stop with this Angel act, Mar and I both know your a liar." Kalianna snaps.

Lila's innocent look turned devious. "You're right, why would I have any reason to lie to the girls who see right through me? Yes, I did go up to Marinette's room."

"How? And when?!" Marinette clenches her hands.

"Before Maya's Christmas Eve party." Lila says.

~Flashback; Dupain-Cheng Bakery~

Marinette runs out of the bakery. "Bye, mom! I'm off to the picnic!"

"Okay, have fun!" Sabine calls after her.

Marinette then runs off, heading towards the park.

The bluenette doesn't even notice Lila standing nearby.

Scene: Inside Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

"Good morning, Ms. Sabine!" Lila greeted sweetly as she entered.

"Good morning, Lila." Sabine greeted back, giving a male costumer a bag of bread.

"I don't mean to barge in like this but Marinette barrowed my sketchbook and I desperately need it back to do a design for Gabriel Agreste. Is she here?" Lila asked.

"No, you actually just missed her," Sabine replies, giving a female costumer a box of macarons.

"Oh no! Crap! I need my sketchbook today because Mr. Agreste needs me to create a fashion piece today!" Lila cries, gripping her hair.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Lila." Sabine apologizes.

Lila sighs. "It's okay, I guess I'll just tell Mr. Agreste that he needs to have someone else design the fashion piece." Lila slumps her shoulders, turning around to head to the door.