🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪

Start from the beginning

Kalianna stood up. "Ms. Mendeleiev, can't you add Lila to another group? Marinette and I can work on our own."

"Yeah, Ms. Mendeleiev, you can just add me to another group, I don't wanna be with two people who hate me anyway." Lila pouts sadly.

"And you know why." Marinette snaps.

"Marinette, stop being so rude to Lila for once in your life! She did nothing to you." Alya defends her best friend.

"Shut up Alya, I swear if Ms. Mendeleiev had allowed me to switch seats the day I asked I would've done it in a heart beat." Marinette rolls her eyes.

"Enough!!" Ms. Mendeleiev slams her hand down on her desk. "I don't care who hates who, you three will work together on this project! It's worth fifty percent of your grade, so if any of you don't have your assignments completed by Friday, I'll lower your grade!"

The students groaned and muttered, complaining.

"Complain all you want, but you'd better have those assignments finished in four days. I expect the research papers to be about four pages long." Ms. Mendeleiev stated.

The class groaned once more.

Kalianna turns and shoots Lila a dirty glare, and she just gave her a smug look in return.

🚪🚪🚪🚪

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

"Do you girls want any drinks before we get started on our research?" Adrien asked Sabrina and Giselle.

"I'll just have a Coca Cola." The rainbownette says.

Sabrina is  looking around the room in amazement. "Wow, Adrien, your room is so cool!"

"Thanks, Sabrina, do you want a drink?" Adrien asked.

"No thank you." Sabrina shakes her head.

"Alright, I'll be back with your Coca Cola Giselle." Adrien told the singer before leaving the room.

Sabrina sits on the floor with her bag and Giselle looks at her weirdly.

"What are you doing?" The Lacroix-Beaumont girl inquired.

Sabrina gives her a cold look. "Sitting. That's a thing." She replied sarcastically.

"Yeah, I see that, I'm not blind, idiot. What I meant is, why?" Giselle asked, crossing her arms.

"When Chloé and I did projects together, she would have me sit on the floor and do the work all by myself while she relaxed." Sabrina explains. "Not that it's any of your business." She gives Giselle the stink eye.

Giselle sighs and rubs her forehead. "Christ, Sabrina, you know what I don't understand? The fact that you can have all the attitude in the world with everyone else, but can't talk back to Chloé."

"That's not true!" Sabrina counters.

"Yeah right, so if Ms. Mendeleiev hadn't assigned us different partners, would you have done the whole project by yourself while Chloé's lazy a$$ took selfies?" Giselle asked sassily, putting her hands on her hips.

Sabrina opened her mouth to answer, but couldn't.

"That's what I thought," Giselle looks at the Raincomprix girl with disgust, then scoffed. "You are so weak Sabrina. You seriously gotta stand up for yourself one day or you'll be Chloé's puppet until we graduate." She then sits down at a chair by Adrien's desk.

Sabrina looks down at the floor, swallowing thickly as she mulled over the TikToker's words.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Bakery.