At first, he was surprised but stopped the ball before looking at the one who kicked it. He saw that it was a boy around his age wearing a yellow shirt, shorts, and sneakers. His hair was a medium brown, reaching his shoulder and he had an appearance similar to a tiger with black strips on his body with orange-colored fur along with a tail.

???: What why doing playing by yourself?

Y/N: Can't you see that I'm not like the rest of you?

???: Yeah and?

This came as a surprise to him as someone actually didn't care about his appearance. He didn't know what to say about him as he felt that this could be someone as his friend.

???: Though you do look kind of weird. Like some kind of pale doll.

On second thought, this annoyed Y/N as he found him rather annoying.

Y/N: Says the orange furball.

???: Hehehe guess so. Said smiling. I'm Skye Roarx. Who are you?

Y/N: Y/N Usagi.

Skye: Y/N? That's a bit of an odd name.

Y/N: Coming from the one whose name is the same as the sky above us.

Skye: Hehe, maybe. Kick the ball. Let's play.

Y/N thought about it for a bit before shrugging and kicking the ball at him. Skye caught the ball and kicked it back at Y/N. The two of them kicked the ball back and forth as both of them started to have fun. As this went on they started to get a little competitive with each other seeing who could make the other run father. Little by little, both of them slowly got annoyed with each other as it started to get even more competitive. They kicked the ball at each other trying to hit the other with the soccer ball and both of them started to get angry. Skye kicked the ball at Y/N and he send it back at him with a counter kick hitting Skye in the face.

Y/N: Ha!! Each that Skye!! Stupid fleabag!!

Skye staggered back a bit before quickly chucking the ball at Y/N hitting him in the face.

Skye: Ha!! How ya like that, idiot!!

Y/N managed to stop himself as he run up to Skye headbutting him.

Y/N: Bet that hurt huh?!

Skye held his head a bit before the two budded heads utterly annoyed with each other.

Skye: Why'd ya hit me with the ball, huh?!

Y/N: You're the one who started to get competitive with kicking it, idiot!!

Skye: No you were the one who started it, moran!! You just took it too far!!!

Y/N: Oh so I'M the one who's at fault here?!