A Second Helping of Breakfast and New Beginnings

Start bij het begin

He was ok, I guess.

A bit goofy looking, but obviously, if you only went from the face down, he was fit, and so, of course, we'd spent most of that summer watching the trials and races with avid enthusiasm.

A bit later, Harry shifted slightly, wriggling himself closer against me, lifting his hips slightly so that my hands brushed against his groin.

It appeared that Harry's mind was no longer on the silly antics of the show if the hardness pressing up into my palm was any indication.

At least I hoped not, I considered, with a slight chuckle, as I bent my head to nuzzle along Harry's neck, tracing my nose along the shell of his ear.

"Mmm, I know," I murmured, still giggling to myself. "Kevin... he's so hot."

Kevin and Phyllis were currently engaged in a race where each had a case of paper strapped to their feet.

Harry burst out laughing, turning to glare at me.

"Shut up," he snorted, jabbing his elbow up and back into my shoulder playfully. "Way to kill the mood, Malfoy. Good one."

"Right," I rolled my eyes. "Because nothing puts me in the mood more than 'The Office'."

The telly clicked off then, and Harry leaned back against me, reaching behind to run a hand through my hair, pulling my head down to nestle in the crook of his neck, and I found myself obliging him with little kisses and nips along the cord running down the side of his neck.

"Mmm," he sighed, arching his back so that his arse pressed firmly against my cock, which was quite suddenly very alert and interested.

"Anything I can do to help you get more in the mood?" he murmured, his other hand clasping over my own to press it more firmly against his hardening length.

I groaned in response, canting my own hips up to grind against Harry's arse as I palmed his cock much more eagerly now.

"Really doesn't take much where you're concerned," I replied, biting his earlobe before sucking at it gently.

I disentangled my hand from his grasp so I could ease both my hands beneath the hem of his t-shirt, revelling in the bunching and flexing of his muscles as I slid them slowly up his chest, removing the shirt as I went.

Sure, it was nice to be able to vanish clothing in the blink of an eye, but sometimes it was even more lovely to undress Harry manually, taking the time to run my hands over as much of his body as I was able to in the process.

His t-shirt out of the way, I returned my hands to trace their path back down to Harry's waistband, leaning my head back in to meet Harry for a lingering kiss, tongues tangling lazily as I undid the fastening of his trousers, shoving them, along with his pants, down when he lifted his hips to help with the process.

He continued to kiss me, a groan rising from his throat as he used first his hands, then his feet, to remove his clothing the rest of the way before turning and kneeling before me, hands already working on the buttons of my shirt.

I leaned forward slightly to wrap my mouth around the head of Harry's cock, bobbing gently, taunting me, as he undid the first few buttons.

He groaned and pulled back, ignoring my noise of protest, as he sank back to settle himself in my lap, still focusing on slowly releasing each button down the front of my shirt, leaning in to tease at my mouth with sweet, gentle kisses, tongue barely peeking out to lick softly at my top or bottom lip in what had to be the sweetest agony anyone on this fucking planet had ever experienced.